Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Utterly childish nonsense (in regards to this NY thread and ones of similar nature)

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sadly all this happends after several warnings.... Even with four announcements made, you guys still keep the wrong attitude and keep with the insults... I used to think that people can change and that they have common sence, but by god's name why does something have to happend in an ANIME community damn it, I wonder if its really worth being here after all....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Anybody have a fish of some sort? See, if we string these offensive people up, give the mods/admins a big fish, and then have them bludgeon said offenders with said fish, then I'd think we've got some sort of punishment system going on, wouldn't you? I'd be afraid of having huge, fish-shaped welts on me for acting up on AO, and if the other members are smart, they would be, too.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am lost. I don't think I even saw that thread, or if I did... I probably choose not to answer in it for fear of this kind of result.
    *was said thread deleted, I can't seem to find it anymore*
    I'm not as active here as I was on the old board, and in a way I'm kind of glad, if this is how people are starting to act.
    Anyway, I agree with Gig totally and sure hope people don't do anything like this again.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Am lost. I don't think I even saw that thread, or if I did... I probably choose not to answer in it for fear of this kind of result.
    *was said thread deleted, I can't seem to find it anymore*
    I'm not as active here as I was on the old board, and in a way I'm kind of glad, if this is how people are starting to act.
    Anyway, I agree with Gig totally and sure hope people don't do anything like this again.
    Yes the topic was removed. There where a few racial comments made about "Amarican" people and how we all suck and yada yada yada.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Anybody have a fish of some sort? See, if we string these offensive people up, give the mods/admins a big fish, and then have them bludgeon said offenders with said fish, then I'd think we've got some sort of punishment system going on, wouldn't you? I'd be afraid of having huge, fish-shaped welts on me for acting up on AO, and if the other members are smart, they would be, too.
    Good idea. i'll go fishing today and i'll give any reall big ones to the mods here so they can slap offenders with them

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    What!? When did this happen? *Shocked* I can't believe this.

While I expect stuff like that to happen, I certainly didn't think that it would happen here of all places.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did place a comment on the post myself about how some americans (i am american myself) have no common sense, nothing i'd consider brutal. i guess i missed the following posts but race bashing should never be accepted, and i'm truly surprised as well as saddened to hear it happened on a malicious level in this forum.
    Last edited by nova; Jan 25, 2005 at 09:55 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    just make sure the stuff dosen't happen again guys ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast