Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Utterly childish nonsense (in regards to this NY thread and ones of similar nature)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm fairly sure I don't know this certain thread you are talking about,

But regardless, I can agree with Gig's point that we shouldn't be ranting at each other and involve it with any real hurtful way.

-Sidenote: Am I missing something, or does Kamuri Shirou have 2 accounts now? and if this is true may I just ask why? most confused about that.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    I am wondering now if this feeling I have is of embarassment for starting this community and keeping it alive for so long, if in the end all that happens is we have the pitfalls of being just as ignorant as the people we used to poke fun at because they couldn't set aside small things such as their cultural/financial/religious backgrounds and get along with people who while different share the same interests/hobbies/and enjoyements.

I go away for awhile and this is what happens? I was just informed from a senior member of what just happened. That's just ridiculous....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    You're not the only one in shock, I never saw this either...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not in shock, just in disgust. I've seen comments(racist or not) happen a numerous amount of times. But what's worse is to see it on an "Anime" forum(hence the title, mind the sarcasm). I know mods and admin keep the forum in check, but I'm questioning exactly how long this took place from it's starting point, and it's removal to provoke a capital statement from the administrator himself.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Tsunami_souls_RIP may be famous one day Tsunami_souls_RIP may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation

I know what yu guys were talking about... I was probally the ''sickening part'' Gig was speaking about.

I wasnt being racist, or insulting americans, but I was saying horrible things about the radio station that broadcasted the song witch contained content making fun of the tsunami...

I'm sorry, I owe AO an apology at the least.

Im on this new account with a friend's email address to talk because
    you deleted my account (Styx_Insanity) witch was exactly what I diserved. :Thumbd:

my rage can't handle ''forum rules''... when I first heard what happened I got extremely insulted...

I know people personally who perished because of that $#@$ing ''wave''

so maybe now you understand why i said those things, even though they were foolish and wrong. upon hearing this, i boiled with rage, thus resulting in a twisted comment by me, that couldn't be stopped from being said.

I said how id do horrible things to the radio station staff for a little pay. Repeating exactly what I said isn't a good idea..

Ranting like a little child was exactly what i was doing. being immature just because people made fun of lives that i knew that were lost. as if it had anything to do with AO? posting that stuff especially HERE was bad...
    for just saying those comments alone, im not ashamed whatsoever.
    saying them in these forums however, WAS shameful, so the least I could do was apologize before you never see me again.

how can i be ashamed of simply typing some words i wouldnt actually do anyways, when actions WERE already taken to insult the dead in witch i care for?
    owell.
    again, sorry to the whole AO community.
    I hope yu read this post before this account is banned too.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some people have to learn how to control their temper, Yes Im upset about the whole Tsunami but I don't go saying I want to rape or kill someone because it might of offended me. Yeah it was wrong of them and some americans don't have morals but dosen't mean someone should acuse the ENTIRE american community for one radio stations outburst of making fun of the tsunami victoms.

Hell you have Radio stations making fun of the mental handycaped and other stuff but do people stand up for that? Freedom of speach is one amendment if the US constatution some people take to damn far.

As for you styx I can see where you are coming from but dude. don't need to be so blunt and ierational when it comes to stuff like this. Alot of ****ries were willing to help the US but in the same time probibly making fun of us. Why? Because the US had the WTC attacks coming? No because they want a big laugh. I would expect that a radio staion in New York City would realize what it was like to go through a tragic event and how hard it was on the people of the USA to even think about something like this.

Soory just rambling XD

Anywho Im sure everyone knows that you didn't "mean" to go off like that but need to control your temper sometimes can get you in really deep trouble

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK.. The message was clear, AO will not tolerate any more crap from anyone.... That's it, this was not meant to be an explanation of the actions mentioned by gig or a pray for forgiveness...

Closed...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just a final note to everyone it wasn't JUST that thread nor just a single comment. Its not something anyone needs to feel that their single actions prompted this, it was more of an overall mood shift I noticed in the community as a whole and so I was nipping it now before it got anyworse. I'll be around a lot more to monitor such things.
    thanks again and happy posting

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3