Thread: Vacation!!!

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

Vacation!!!

Who doesnt love vacations? i sure freaking love em thats why im going on one in about 30 hours from now. I'm going to florida to see my overly rich aunt judy for thanks giving.

Anywhos where have you guys gone on vacation??

Any of you gone somewhere exotic ex. bermuta etc...???
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    Who doesnt love vacations? i sure freaking love em thats why im going on one in about 30 hours from now. I'm going to florida to see my overly rich aunt judy for thanks giving.

Anywhos where have you guys gone on vacation??

Any of you gone somewhere exotic ex. bermuta etc...???
    my best vacation was a couple summers back when some friends and i went touring through Italy, France and Spain. I mean sure we were tourists and europeans seemed generlally annoyed with us, but it was a great trip that i'll never forget.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie * holy aeris * may be famous one day * holy aeris * may be famous one day * holy aeris *'s Avatar
    Thanks
    * me like vacations ^^!. the best one has yet to be at Hong Kong ^^. went with my grandma and my older brother ^_^. was great fun but.. we sorta ate a lot x_x. i was like.. getting stuffed cause im used to eating like.. 1 or 2 meals a day XD. i know its unhealthy but yeah lol ^^;. but yeah, Hong Kong was very different, compared to Hawaii. much more people, lots of red taxi's lol. and.. lots of awesome shops xD! must go there again ^^ *

:+: * mY . xAnga * :+:
    ->* hold me close, hold me near, hold me tight... forever by your side *<-

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    canoeing down a river... that's my favorite vacation. bunch of friends, a few water guns and balloons, nothing but fun in the sun.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Im in florida right now and its infanitly hotter here than buffalo, i mean its always dark and icky in buff but here its always sunny (eccept in june/july) i got this sweet house here now its huge with a heated in ground pool... its hot as hell if i didnt metion b4.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shoot Laharl I'll take the heat over the cold anyday. Freakin Cali is getting cold lately and sucks cause I live close to the beach and get all that cold wind brrr. Any who I am going to be doing absolutely nothiing except sleeping, sleeping, video games, and ugh homework lol......and don't have to work yippie

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had lots of exciting and fun vacations, but the one that was most back to basic and adventurous (is that spelled right....) was my eleven days backpacking trough the jungle in South America last year, sleeping in hammocks and bathing in the river. No electricity or any modern tool, just the sounds of the trees, animals and the southing sound of water running down the river... that's true peace...

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    im not going on holiday, this for me is working season - gotta save up enough for: flatting, new computer, mp2, christmas... flatting will be great (8 computers, 2 gamecubes, 2 xboxes, and a ps2, between 6 ppl)

Weatherwise its either nice and sunny, or raining. Thats summer in auckland.