Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Valentine's Day

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    well this year i did something special and bought this girl i like a dozen roses and sent them to her house in the morning. then i walk up to her that day and gave her a single rose, and it was very embarassing cause my friend wouldn't leave me alone and u guys and kinda get the picture(sigh). but it turned out kinda well but she just wants to be friend cause she doesn't really know me, but i'm fine with that.
    LEGEND

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

If I knew your adresses I would send everyone a rose.. I love roses! <3... Valentines day sucks this year.. T_T..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Valentine's Day Schmalentine's Pay...

I don't care too much about it. But if it's an excuse to dress up extra nice and buy expensive things and spend all day long with my darling love. THEN I'LL TAKE IT!!!

........... <_< I always have nice clothes... >_> But extra nice clothes are rare in my closet (I only have a few) ....

Speaking of Valentine's Day... Mine will start in 5-7 minutes (my darling is coming here from school) ... ^_^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine
    If I knew your adresses I would send everyone a rose.. I love roses! <3... Valentines day sucks this year.. T_T..
    Are you serious? No kidding. Wow! That is very nice of you to say, Yasmine. Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day dudes and dudesses. Be safe and have fun with your Valentine.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

woohoo today i bought my gf a dozen roses and a super big stuffed animal and left it on her steps in the morning and then iat school i bought here 6 carnations and a choclate bar>.> (didnt have time to buy good choclate but she didnt mind) so so after school sat in the freezing cold and talked and then tonite where going to watch a movie =P im excited..!

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! I had a blast w/ my girls! I just may do this every year, w/ or w/o a guy. I kinda felt sad that I don't have a guy to spend time w/, but I got over that insanity. At our school we can buy carnations, 1 for $2, and 3 for $3, and 1 of my best girls got one sent to her. But she'd told all of her friends not to do that, since she wasn't gonna send them any, & when she got a white carnation(white is the only color flower she likes), she wondered who she'd forgotten to tell. It turned out to be the guy she got caught w/ in the guy's bathroom at school, Mickey. He'd blabbed about them all over school, then blamed it on her that every1 knew. He even had a g/f at the time of the incident, which my girl didn't know. AND, it was one of her girlfriends, too. She was torn up about it, and they made up, but she still hates Mickey.
    When she opened the card that comes w/ the flower, saw it was from Mickey, got up, and dropped it into the trash of her 3rd hour class(hm. rm.). Then she ripped up the card, despite all the ppl in her class begging her not to. It seems cruel, but he's frickin stalkin her! He's sad, & so pathetic. Oh, and he didn't even get a carnation for his g/f, who he broke up w/ on the last day they were being sold, the 10th. He's such a loser. My girl sure does got spunk, but she sure doesn't know how to pick em. Ahh, the stories I could tell you about her... But I won't, nya-nya!
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah-mum bug! lol So sad to be single today , well at least it is almost over!

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Happy Valentines Day!!! Sorry for the late wishes, though. I had a great time with my friends, and a special someone. It was a total blast! We spent a lot of time at the park, movies, diners, and also went to a beautiful concert. I wish Ayumi was there performing. Anyways, enough of my talk, I hope that you all had a great time, too.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast