Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Valentine's Day

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Valentine's Day

What about you? You should help her found some good guy.

My school the only thing we do was sell kiss{candy,hugs, and real kiss every now and then} with a note{Was write for someone speical or what ever they want} that we post on the Gallery on a big heart{That is were we eat at my school
    } The poeple who do it were SADD, I am one of them. There were three of us. The best things is that the money is for cancer, I get hangout with a girl that I like{She doesn't dress up to much} and skip second block
    Perfection is dull

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Bah-mum bug! lol So sad to be single today , well at least it is almost over!
    Heh! Really, Chief-sami? Well what I am talking about? I was all alone, too. Haha. Atleast, I got to take my little sister to a dance, and we had a great time, together. Later, we went to the arcade center to play DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution), which turned out to be beyond cool. Anyways, Chief-sami, are you trying to be humble again? Huh, huh? Look at the cry baby, or are they just some crocodile's tears?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    What about you? You should help her found some good guy.
    Oh, if you are refering to Mayu, I believe she meant that she wanted to see Ayumi Hamasaki, the Japanese pop artist/singer. And, Ayumi must already have a dream boyfriend, if you ask me. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthorse
    Wow! I had a blast w/ my girls! I just may do this every year, w/ or w/o a guy. I kinda felt sad that I don't have a guy to spend time w/, but I got over that insanity. At our school we can buy carnations, 1 for $2, and 3 for $3, and 1 of my best girls got one sent to her. But she'd told all of her friends not to do that, since she wasn't gonna send them any, & when she got a white carnation(white is the only color flower she likes), she wondered who she'd forgotten to tell. It turned out to be the guy she got caught w/ in the guy's bathroom at school, Mickey. He'd blabbed about them all over school, then blamed it on her that every1 knew. He even had a g/f at the time of the incident, which my girl didn't know. AND, it was one of her girlfriends, too. She was torn up about it, and they made up, but she still hates Mickey.
    When she opened the card that comes w/ the flower, saw it was from Mickey, got up, and dropped it into the trash of her 3rd hour class(hm. rm.). Then she ripped up the card, despite all the ppl in her class begging her not to. It seems cruel, but he's frickin stalkin her! He's sad, & so pathetic. Oh, and he didn't even get a carnation for his g/f, who he broke up w/ on the last day they were being sold, the 10th. He's such a loser. My girl sure does got spunk, but she sure doesn't know how to pick em. Ahh, the stories I could tell you about her... But I won't, nya-nya!
    Well, atleast someone had a great time. I am happy for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Heh! Really, Chief-sami? Well what I am talking about? I was all alone, too. Haha. Atleast, I got to take my little sister to a dance, and we had a great time, together. Later, we went to the arcade center to play DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution), which turned out to be beyond cool. Anyways, Chief-sami, are you trying to be humble again? Huh, huh? Look at the cry baby, or are they just some crocodile's tears?

Oh, if you are refering to Mayu, I believe she meant that she wanted to see Ayumi Hamasaki, the Japanese pop artist/singer. And, Ayumi must already have a dream boyfriend, if you ask me. Haha.

Well, atleast someone had a great time. I am happy for you.
    No, I was talking to ghosthorse but I was type super slow.So you get the point.The other guys type faster then me, so thier post come on first.
    Perfection is dull

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    ...and a special someone...

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    What is going on here!? I mean if you were alone and *Mayura* was a special someone...... Is *Mayura* cheating on my poor monk!!! Does she have another monkey for which is desires!!!

The cry baby runs off to well cry for his monkey friend!

Only 15 more minutes and I will be rid of this evil evil day!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Feb 14, 2006 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks

Not fair. I get to wait 1 hour and 11 minutes.

Really what is going because I think I am in a different world because I thought the monk and mayura were going out or something like that. Sorry for butting in.
    Perfection is dull

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

What is going on here!? I mean if you were alone and *Mayura* was a special someone...... Is *Mayura* cheating on my poor monk!!! Does she have another monkey for which is desires!!!

The cry baby runs off to well cry for his monkey friend!

Only 15 more minutes and I will be rid of this evil evil day!
    Yes, Kedar, thats what I thought! Could Kedar be lying to make us feel better?
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe. No, I will never cheat on my monkey. Hehehe. Monkey? Hehe. He is acting like a little baby again for something that happened two days before the big day. Hehe. If I mention that here, hehe, that will make him the laughingstock of the year. Hehe. No, I won't do that to you, my dear monkey. Hehe. Good one, chief-kun. He always makes fun of me, now you should me a way to pay him back. Hehe. My monkey...Hehe.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

O_o Curious.....

Ah well... Valentine's Day.
    An excuse of a day to spend more for your loved one.

......because all other days, my darling won't let me shower her with gifts.....

=u= Not like she can really stop me, though.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18