Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: vamipre d

Newbie kogie may be famous one day kogie may be famous one day kogie's Avatar
    Thanks

vamipre d

ilove his moves sotellme do you like them or have you seen themthis anime wolf wants to know all

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are referring to what I think you are the movies are Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

If so, this belongs in the anime/manga area and so it will be moved.

On another note, I highly recommend you take the time to work on the grammar, spelling, and punctuation in your replies. The way you type now makes it almost impossible for anyone to understand what you are trying to say.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie kogie may be famous one day kogie may be famous one day kogie's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am sorry but english is not my first tounge

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is all right mine was not either when I first started.^.^ And yes you are hard to understand keep trying!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kogie
    ilove his moves sotellme do you like them or have you seen themthis anime wolf wants to know all
    If I understand your question right then, Yes.

I own both of the movies though I perfer my edited version Of Vampire Hunter D (the first release) over the full length one. Of the two though I would have to say that Bloodlust far surpasses it's predecessor in quality and storyboard. I only hope there wil be more of them.

Best yet, I hear some of the books are finally getting translated into english.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bloodlust was great. one of the first anime's i watched.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie gothic_prophet may be famous one day gothic_prophet may be famous one day gothic_prophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    whos all online in here?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    If I understand your question right then, Yes.

I own both of the movies though I perfer my edited version Of Vampire Hunter D (the first release) over the full length one. Of the two though I would have to say that Bloodlust far surpasses it's predecessor in quality and storyboard. I only hope there wil be more of them.

Best yet, I hear some of the books are finally getting translated into english.
    I agree!

Bloodlust is just amazing!
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast