Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Rpg's

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks

Vampire Rpg's

Ok I look everywhere for some good vampire rpg's, and of course I find a some but I'm just not interested in them, I mean they don't cptivate exactly what I would call a vampire. I believe it was in Blood Omen that your character could drain blood from his enemies through his hand, like he would just raise his hand and the blood came out through the victims pores and into his hand.

I'm trying to find vampire rpg's that hold a more traditional view of the vampire. I'm more looking for PS2 games, but since it's about vmpire rpg's you might as well talk about other's of this type.

There are 2 games that I was interested in, one was for the pc, and the other for PS2, but the names ellude me for nnow, but I'll find them after a couple minutes in google, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Silent_angel may be famous one day Silent_angel may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You can find two Vampire rpgs on PC both from the same serie :

-Vampire the masquarade : Redemption
    -Vampire the masquarade : Bloodlines

Redemption is kinda old now but I really had fun playing it and bloodlines is fantastical .Quests are fun and your Vamp becomes a real killer at the end ^^ game is bugged to hell though there ain't a boss where you can't find a bug to kill him without it coming for you

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, youve got all the Castlevania games. They have vampires, and you are playing as a half vampire.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_angel
    You can find two Vampire rpgs on PC both from the same serie :

-Vampire the masquarade : Redemption
    -Vampire the masquarade : Bloodlines

Redemption is kinda old now but I really had fun playing it and bloodlines is fantastical .Quests are fun and your Vamp becomes a real killer at the end ^^ game is bugged to hell though there ain't a boss where you can't find a bug to kill him without it coming for you
    Bloodlines, is the PC one that I knew of, and it does look good.

But as far as the Castlevania series I've played a few, but it's not what I had in mind. Plus I wasn't very impressed by them anyways.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    You weren't thinking about bloodrayne right?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Bloodrayne is definitely not an RPG.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    You weren't thinking about bloodrayne right?
    No, the PS2 game I was thinking of is liek an open ended storyline almost. Your a vampire and if you drink blood when you don't need it, then you lose more of your humanity, and if you don't get enough blood you go into a berserk, and depending how "evil" you are, depends on how long you stay like that.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    is bloodlines any good? i played the first one for the pc, but ive heard the new one is a completely different game... anyone kno?

The end is important in all things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast