Thread: Vandread

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Vandread

I've finally seen this anime. I'm still a lil bit confused on some parts.

What were your thoughts on this anime?
    Seduced by Flesh

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Most of the story arcs that are started in Vandread are finished up in the second season, 'Vandread, the second Stage'...

With the two short 13 episode seasons of Vandread, it's a nice, simple, enjoyable series, but nothing earth shaking. It seems that a lot of the episodes were written more to show of Studio GONZO animation CGI technology, then to advance the story line...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I find this serie awesome. for everypart.

The most shaking is the end...... Don't want to talk to not reveal the ending, But the origin of their enemy is kinda weird and from true nature...
    Coming soon.........

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vandread is probably one of my favorite series. It's one of those shows that I'll rewatch from time to time, just because I liked it so much. I think it has a little something for everyone to enjoy.

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The premise of the story alone is worth every seconds you spent watching it. And with a few fanservice here and there, you'll never be bored with the show.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vandread is a good anime series, but like what LenMiyata said, it's not very earth shaking, although, the graphics are worth watching as well as the character designs. All in all, Vandread is a pleasant and entertaining anime to watch, and there are episodes that I really liked, and one that even made me cry (to my dismay), which can be watched in Second Stage. The story is satisfactory, and the series delivers a lot of good messages for its audience. It's funny, at times romantic, and teaches of how hope is given and the choice of accepting it is for us to decide, fighting for what is right, and the unity among all human races, be it male or female!