Thread: Vandread

Newbie Dita_loves_hibiki may be famous one day Dita_loves_hibiki may be famous one day Dita_loves_hibiki's Avatar
    Thanks

Vandread

How did everyone like the ending??

I soo wanted more to it! I wanted to see Dita and Hibiki kiss!!!! lol
    Call me romatic but I did!!!

lol I loved the love story between the two!

I loved everyone! Well I wish there was a 3rd Stage. Cause I'd like to see who everyone else ended up with. hibiki and Dita together of course!!! lol
    Dita loves Mr. Alien

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I only saw up to episode 15 right after 2nd stage began. Can you fill me in on some details. I have only seen plot summarys. I know they were captured by the female planet leaders. But that is all I remmeber.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vandread

woah.. VANDREAD is the greatest of greats in my anime books.. granted there are tons of greatest of greats in my book hahaha.. but yah I NEEDED MORE as well. The story between them wasn't as deep as with other love stories.. it was cute. I only really felt like (practicly did) crying on 2 parts.. when Gascogne got smoked and when the little girl bart was watching over got smoked.. very very sad...

BUT back on topic, yah i would've loved to have seen an "aftermath" episode just to clarify on all the love interests.. WE CAN HOPE TILL WE'RE DEAD!!

EDIT - another part that really made my heart sink was when ALL the forces in ep 12 of the 2nd stage combined.. when everyone came 1 after the other.. shit man.. SINK I SAY!!
    Last edited by naska; Jul 05, 2005 at 07:50 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vandread

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku