Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vandread Stage 3

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Bheark.... totally agreed with. By the way, Did you have, per inavertance, a link where I could find scan or the online manga about the "third stage". I'd like to see it before going to buy it.

I was crazy when watching the two first stage. Even have the complete DVD set...
    unfortunately I dont, but here's what I can do for you, as I have told nb196 or something forgot his #, but yeah my friend was the one with the comic where I saw all that stuff, so I can ask him about that comic for you

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    PLEASE DO!!!!!!!! by the way I never thought there would be a 3rd stage but I thought I would ask

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3