Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am.

8 15.09%
  • No, I am not.

45 84.91%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegetarianism

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vegetarianism

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    uuhhmm.... Im not a vegetarian..... humans are omnivores: an organism that will eat anything. Refers to animals who do not restrict their diet to just plants or other animals.
    in other words we eat both meat and plants....
    but I couldnt live with out eating meat.... when it is well cooked it is so delicious....
    I'm omnivorous and I like meat because our body absorbs animal protiens quicker

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i couldn't be a Vegetarian, i just like food to much. i mean i like to have a balance diet. i can't get that much meat cause it does make me feel sick, not full. and veggies just tatse to good to me. all i need is a bit of meat for taste. but i do respect vegetarians cause they have a good reason for doing it, since i know a few friend that are vegetarians.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I love eating helpless animals hehe

No, I'm not a vegetarian. I do eat meat.....As said before, humans are omnivores, so we eat both plants and animals.

I also completely understand the dietary aspect of it, even though (from what I'm aware) vegetarians tend to have to make up for lost nutrients and vitamins, through vitamin pills (??)

However, I find the concept of 'veganism' (hard core vegetarianism) a bit peculiar. Not eating cheese because its considered animal by product? No milk? No eggs? Doesn't make sense to me.

I do understand the issue of vegetarianism on moral grounds, i.e. inhumane companies mass-producing animals just to kill.....but when it's not eating animals simply because something dies in the process (like, even if the cow grew up on the happiest farm on Earth, and not in some huge factory..and still saying it's cruelty)...that one kinda gets me. I mean, when eating plants, the plant dies. It's still a living organism, and it still dies. Why then, do people have no problem killing and eating plants? Simply because it looks inert and won't run if you come at it with a knife?

That view of vegetarianism is really self-serving. 'Oh, okay..this thing has eyes...can't kill it'....hm...this plant won't see me coming...goodbye sucka! Like, both are alive, so if you condemn the killing of one, by all rights you SHOULD condemn both??? My thoughts anyway.

Plus, if we don't kill animals now...they'll kill us first. If you watch cows in their natural habitat, they are very agressive and regularly get into knife fights. Anyone remember 'The Great Cow-Shanking of 1935'??? I certainly do.....my gran-pappy got shanked by a cow during that time....as well as several hundred other innocent farmers....*sniff*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

::The Monk enters the meat-infected thread::

Oh my, AO is filled with meat-lovers. Knowing that the majority of AO are advocates of meat products, I will have to refrain myself from giving my advocacy on vegetarianism. For if I did, you meat babies wouldn't listen to me, anyways. My voice will die before it enters your mind! Also, I don't want to start a meat revolution. Haha.

As for me, I am a pure vegetarian like Mayu. Afterall, I am a Monk. Haha. The day that you will find me eating meat, is the day that I will enter that club thing that Kastelic-sami mentioned in that other thread. So, not in a million years!

@Chubz: By drinking milk and eating cheese, one is not killing a living creature. Where as the egg, it is the place, where the embryo develops, so by eating eggs, one is taking away the life of something else.

P.S. My all the animals that you ingested take revenge upon you in their next life, you meat-lovers!!! Haha. Just kidding.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    ::The Monk enters the meat-infected thread::

Oh my, AO is filled with meat-lovers. Knowing that the majority of AO are advocates of meat products, I will have to refrain myself from giving my advocacy on vegetarianism. For if I did, you meat babies wouldn't listen to me, anyways. My voice will die before it enters your mind! Also, I don't want to start a meat revolution. Haha.

As for me, I am a pure vegetarian like Mayu. Afterall, I am a Monk. Haha. The day that you will find me eating meat, is the day that I will enter that club thing that Kastelic-sami mentioned in that other thread. So, not in a million years!

@Chubz: By drinking milk and eating cheese, one is not killing a living creature. Where as the egg, it is the place, where the embryo develops, so by eating eggs, one is taking away the life of something else.

P.S. My all the animals that you ingested take revenge upon you in their next life, you meat-lovers!!! Haha. Just kidding.
    ya u better be kidding. and i think that almost every american has eaten meet. but im not shere

IM BACK

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    And I would just like to point out in terms of animals being killed for my food; the fear makes the meat taste better.
    thats the funnyist thing i've heard in about umm.... a day

some animals are just made to eat meat and i think humens are one of thoes animals.See thoes pointy teeth in your mouth they are there for a reason.

Code Name Wind

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    thats the funnyist thing i've heard in about umm.... a day

some animals are just made to eat meat and i think humens are one of thoes animals.See thoes pointy teeth in your mouth they are there for a reason.
    vampires teeth? yes that's true. prehistoric humans used them but they were a lot bigger

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh right....k, scratch eggs from that list.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast