Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am.

8 15.09%
  • No, I am not.

45 84.91%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegetarianism

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vegetarianism

Quote Originally Posted by kedar

@Chubz: By drinking milk and eating cheese, one is not killing a living creature. Where as the egg, it is the place, where the embryo develops, so by eating eggs, one is taking away the life of something else.
    lamo Kedar

Their raised for that so what. It dont make you a bad person to eat these eggs. I guess with you its a religious thing? So is being a vegitarian a monk thing??

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    vampires teeth? yes that's true. prehistoric humans used them but they were a lot bigger
    I can bite through a beer can with my teeth that means there ment for something

Code Name Wind

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Their raised for that so what. It dont make you a bad person to eat these eggs. I guess with you its a religious thing? So is being a vegitarian a monk thing??
    No, no, Kastelic-sami. I didn't say that one will be considered as bad if he/she eats eggs. My little sisters loves eggs, but she is a very nice girl, and cute, too. For me, it is not just a religious thing, but a personal belief, too. And yes, Monk are prohibited from consuming meat. The superior spirit Monks (one of the Monk classes) have the right to kick one out if they see a fellow young monk consuming meat.

P.S. You think I am lamo, huh? I see that you do not approve of my taste.

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

The smell and the sight of meat is pure disjusting. I cannot take it. So yeah, I am a veggie, too. Veggie pride. Hehe.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    No, no, Kastelic-sami. I didn't say that one will be considered as bad if he/she eats eggs. My little sisters loves eggs, but she is a very nice girl, and cute, too. For me, it is not just a religious thing, but a personal belief, too. And yes, Monk are prohibited from consuming meat. The superior spirit Monks (one of the Monk classes) have the right to kick one out if they see a fellow young monk consuming meat.

P.S. You think I am lamo, huh? I see that you do not approve of my taste.
    lol was a joke!! No your a monk. I respect that!

@Yuki-Hime

But it smells so awesome. Mmmmmmm!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    The smell and the sight of meat is pure disjusting. I cannot take it. So yeah, I am a veggie, too. Veggie pride. Hehe.
    Can I ask you something? Doesn't Japanese food consist of lots of meat I'm just asking, I hope you don't mind

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Can I ask you something? Doesn't Japanese food consist of lots of meat I'm just asking, I hope you don't mind
    Yes, it does. But, I like other Asian vegetarians each rice and other stuff along with it. No meat, though.

@ kastelic4444: Hehe. That is what my friends tell me, but I cannot stand if for some reason. Hehe.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    Yes, it does. But, I like other Asian vegetarians each rice and other stuff along with it. No meat, though.

@ kastelic4444: Hehe. That is what my friends tell me, but I cannot stand if for some reason. Hehe.
    Were you raised as a vegitarian??

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast