Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Venom Rumored to be In Spider-Man 3

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Man if he is the villian in 3 then one of my dreams will be fulfilled, one of the coolest damn villians ever on the big screen *gets goosebumps*

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    ^_^ oooohhhhhhhh.... Venom.... sooo ermmm... sexy ?
    Damn badass villian, now that makes me really wanna actually watch the film
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Raimi Wanted there to be 7 Spiderman movies. But Sony thought that it would be too much of a good thing. So We never know unless we see a trailer or some word of a 4th Spidey Movie.

I'm sure Venom would be either Part CG or all CG. Like with Spider-Man, how on some parts he's all Cg (when going through the webslinging scenes).

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Venom and Carnage are the two greatest villians of all time, but Venom is cooler, especially when Spidey gets the venom siut now that was flippin cool, hopefully that would be in the movie, Spiderman is my favorite superhero ever and i've been hoping for Venom since the first movie, i hope they really dont have the stupid hobgoblin in it, thats just dumb.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah just wait till they pull out the other two spider-man, Ben something and forgot the other one

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie panti may be famous one day panti may be famous one day panti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wouldnt it be weird if venom showed up in Spiderman 3.....in the comics and the past cartoons, spiderman met venom before he married mary-jane.....so it would be interesting how theyre gonna introduce him to the story...
    Last edited by panti; Feb 05, 2005 at 09:20 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by panti
    Wouldnt it be weird if venom showed up in Spiderman 3.....in the comics and the past cartoons, spiderman met venom before he married mary-jane.....so it would be interesting how theyre gonna introduce him to the story...
    They'll probably just ignore the story of the comic...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    And in with the style of the costumes in 1 and 2, Venom gonna look really sweet. I mean, in the comics and cartoons, Doc Ock looked like such a nerd, and the Green Goblin, ugh, I don't even wanna GO there. But if they can make those two look awesome, Venom will be like the best supervillan badass ever!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast