Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Venom Rumored to be In Spider-Man 3

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Nate
    Seeing as how Venom is my favorite Hero/Villian in any media form. It would be great to finally see him in film. Though at the same time i fear the fact that they could screw it up. I've heard many rumors about Venom being in the third film, but i feel in order to correctly set up the character of Venom it needs to be more than just one movie.

After all Venom is the combination of Eddie Brock and the symboite suit, and they both have a passion for hating not only spider-man but also Peter Parker. If they ever left out any of these factors in the personallity of Venom. Then i feel that it would not be the same Venom i grew up loving my whole life.

This kinda reminded me of something, didn't the that symboite tact itself on TO spiderman first? Yeah, I remember now from the show, There was like a black stronger, faster, more badass Spiderman for a few episodes, and then Spiderman realized it was bad and got rid of it. Then this thing found Eddie Brock and "they" became Venom.

Hopefully they'll ball-park in this direction, I'd love to see a "Venom" Spiderman, along with the later return of the true Venom.

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is how it happened in the animated show

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Feh, I don't know alot of actors who would fit the bill. I would go for someone who is not an established name yet.
    how about ex wrestler Brock Lesnar? He's buff enuff, has a similar haircut...and has the name Brock? lol sure he probaby can't act worth a damn....but hey, if your going for looks then he probably would be the best choice.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont know how they'll work out the story inconsistencies... but i would love to see venom on screen.

on a side note, although it is ridiculously impossible for them to ever get to carnage... if there were ever an onscreen adaptation of carnage (in whatever 1 in a billion chance that is).. done right, with tons of money and cgi.. the perfect guy to play him would be johnny depp.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    What I wish they would do is bring some of the superheroes together in to the same film. As some of you have read the comics, we all know that they don't all live in their own separate world and they very often fight together.

Aside from that, they did lay the seeds for Venom in Spiderman 2. In the comics, the sybiote was attatched to the rock that was brought back by Jameson Jr., the Astronaut, and in the movie, they had the returning Jameson Jr. just come back from the moon and get engaged to Mary Jane. So the seeds are already there for Venom to come.

However, the actress who plays Mary Jane has stated that she did not believe she would appear in a 3rd film so that could be a bit of a problem.

But who cares about Venom or Spiderman. It's all about IRON MAN anyway!!

I mean, c'mon. It's IRON MAN!! How could you NOT think he's AWEXXOME!!?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jkun17
    But who cares about Venom or Spiderman. It's all about IRON MAN anyway!!

I mean, c'mon. It's IRON MAN!! How could you NOT think he's AWEXXOME!!?
    venom vs Ironman?
    hahhahahaahaahahhahahaahaaahaakuhuhuuhhahauahaa
    ol' metal bucket doesn't stand a chance in both popularity and power.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    venom vs Ironman?
    hahhahahaahaahahhahahaahaaahaakuhuhuuhhahauahaa
    ol' metal bucket doesn't stand a chance in both popularity and power.
    how about IRON MAN VS. WAR MACHINE

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Where's a barfing emoticon when you need it...
    Oh wait here it is...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast