Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Very serious question...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Very serious question...

What would you do if your ex-girlfriend was stalking in person or on the internet, and spying on you all the time; just to get dirt on you and your current girlfriend?

I'm seriously thinking about getting that bitch put in jail or a mental home.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Very serious question...

oh my x boyfrind proballly doing it

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

id sick my dog on her... jk umm can't say i have many ex girlfriends but i think it might be best to talk to her and bring it up. if you ignore it she may hold on to her biterness. tell her that its over.( i think i read this in a manga...confidential confessions or something)

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

you should get her put in a mental home

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

mebbye play gay... that's worked for me ( im straight)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't there recently a thread like this already? I haven't drank in about a month so i can't be seeing things. Um anyway....try talking seriously with her. You'd be amazed with what that can accomplish.
    Last edited by narrator; Aug 25, 2005 at 04:54 PM.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

If you know for a fact that she is stalking you in person, start cratching your crotch all the time, then go into a STD testing clinic- later walk out with a pink or red piece of paper clenched tightly in your fist and a sad look on your face.

If she's stalking you on the net, well,,there are a bunch of underhanded tricks you could play- that I'm not going to suggest.

Ping-it, then bring-it.

Thanks

Talking Re: Very serious question...

Quote Originally Posted by know1
    If you know for a fact that she is stalking you in person, start cratching your crotch all the time, then go into a STD testing clinic- later walk out with a pink or red piece of paper clenched tightly in your fist and a sad look on your face.

If she's stalking you on the net, well,,there are a bunch of underhanded tricks you could play- that I'm not going to suggest.

Ping-it, then bring-it.
    great idea, but go in with a guy!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast