Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Very serious question...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Very serious question...

How about calling her parents ot the police?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a movie with a situation like this on T.V. a few weeks ago. the chick killed two of the guy's friends, a cop, and almost killed the girl he loved. But then he drowned her in a swimming pool. I'd follow his example.

Ok, seriously. Just talk to her. You can either be delicate or firm I could care less, just get it through her head that you two are through!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo get a restrianing order and change everything. You gotta put that psycho chick away. Cause they get worse trust me.

Newbie EchoOfRain may be famous one day EchoOfRain may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by know1
    If you know for a fact that she is stalking you in person, start cratching your crotch all the time, then go into a STD testing clinic- later walk out with a pink or red piece of paper clenched tightly in your fist and a sad look on your face.

If she's stalking you on the net, well,,there are a bunch of underhanded tricks you could play- that I'm not going to suggest.

Ping-it, then bring-it.
    LOL wow, of all the things you could have done, you chose all this haha

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    mebbye play gay... that's worked for me ( im straight)
    i like this idea!!! sonds like it'd work just fine!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if youve done everything you can by talking to her and telling her in person then all you can do is make the extra effort to disappear. Like change your screen name online (as lame as that sounds). Or put her on ignore, thats just as easy. When she calls, just hang up, she'll eventually get the message. And when you see her avoid her like the plague. Sometimes to get rid of a stalker you have to play the hiding game and if you've done everything civilly that you can with this person then you have to take it to the next step even though its a bit more work.

Newbie king_sesshomaru may be famous one day king_sesshomaru may be famous one day king_sesshomaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Very serious question...

if she wont stop bothering you and if it is getting creepy or really bothers you then go matrix on her @$$ j/k call the cops

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Or you could send her dead animals as gifts. any old roadkill will work. put it in a box, wrap it up then give it to her. and tell her you love her so much that she inspires you to kill bunnies.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast