Thread: Victory Records

Newbie ZerOraY may be famous one day ZerOraY may be famous one day
    Thanks

Victory Records

Victory Records is probably the best selling record company in the world. They have all of the best bands on the planet. They Are so awsome.

The Sell such Bands as

Halthorn Hights
    Fall Out Boy
    Takeing Back Sunday[personal Favoret]
    Atreyu
    Count The Stars
    and many more...
    For every CD you get from victory records you will get a sampler of some other bands check them out I am sure you fall in love with the music

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Don't forget Silverstein and Ten Foot Pole

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in agreement with the lineup, they have some great bands out there right now. Best label in the world...eh maybe not, but definately a smart label with alot going for it right now.

In related news, might be going to see TBS, Atreyu, and Funeral For A Friend tomorrow if I can score tickets. Wish me luck!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Atreyu is really the only band i find amusing on that list. and i can definitely say it ain't the best record label out there. undoubtedly, Roadrunner Records is the best. the reason i'm saying this is becuz i am a metal head, but the RR Records has some of the best bands around signed to them. not olny that but they make good compliation albums like the Headbangers Ball cds, the Resident Evil soundtracks, and the Freddy vs. Jason soundtrack. for those who are unfamiliar with RR Records, here are the bands signed to them. a couple of the most popular bands signed to them are Nickelback and the SlipKnoT. but don't get me wrong there are some other good bands there too.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/