Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Violent by Design

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Violent by Design

I think were all born innocent and basically good. Though we all have a dark side too. As we grow up some decide to indulge in that dark side be it because of mental illness, greed, jealousy, environmental factors, ect..

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we don´t born with good/evil on our mind. We just learn about things and what´s is wrong and what's right, after that you you will start thinking about good/evil acts.

It´s just what happens on your life that makes you decide what "side" you will be, and since we are all different, we can have same aspects, same life, same education and different answers about it

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the human body begins in its primortal mind. the mind that makes us want to sleep, eat, an strive to live. But the loving care of ur mother brings u outta this mind which allows u to speak and care for the happier things in life... like a pretty sunrise.
    Yes humans are animals; but its our right to decided if we always want to be animals.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paiki
    I think we don´t born with good/evil on our mind. We just learn about things and what´s is wrong and what's right, after that you you will start thinking about good/evil acts.

It´s just what happens on your life that makes you decide what "side" you will be, and since we are all different, we can have same aspects, same life, same education and different answers about it
    Well then explain the ppl that live in bad hellhole neighborhoods that get out of those places and turn into fine ppl.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not good in speaking philosophy, but here is what I believe: Each Soul Is Equally And Potentially Divine. I will let the true monks from here speak of them in a better manner.

Understanding human nature is the highest knowledge, and only by knowing it can we know God. It is also a fact that the knowledge of God is the highest knowledge, and only by knowing God can we understand human nature.
    Know the soul to be the master of the chariot and the body the chariot. Consider the intellect the charioteer, and the mind the reins. The senses, they say, are the horses, and their roads are the sense objects. The wise call Him the enjoyer when He is united with the body, senses and mind.
    Make sense to me, that it does. Unleash your divinity..............
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 21, 2005 at 06:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2