Hello.
Not sure if you are interested or not in being one of are Main or Extra Voice Actors for Sparks of a Savior? If you have any questions on Sound Video SoftWare or The Kavanna Project ask me.

-Main Characters-
Barkus- Role: Main Sex: Male Accent: English British or Normal English Age: 18 Line: "Grrrrrrr....I don't know who you are...BUT IF IT'S A FIGHT YOU WANT YOU GOT IT!!!"

Rajill- Role: Main Sex: Male Accent: English Spanish Age: 28 Line: Snarls out- "SNARG!!!! ARGGG!!--- I can't see but- but WHY NOT?"

-ROLE TAKEN- Bellacher- Role: Main Sex: Female Accent: English British Age: 15 Line: "EzraYin...I've got to give it back to him..."

Kosukdolly- Role: Main Sex: Female Accent: English Age: 19 Line: "UnRajill...am I right?...Your nothing like the other BlackHatGuys..."

Uloyce- Role: Main Sex: Male Accent: Strong Solider Age: 35 Line: "Arggg...Rajill's Programing is out of control...now what am I to do?"

Banyfre- Role: Main Sex: Male Accent: Dracula Age: 35 Line: "Heh heh heh! This will end it now! SAY YOUR LAST WORDS WONDERLANDER!"

-Extra Characters-

Vargshad- Role: Main Sex: Male Accent: Gollum/Smeagol Age: 19 Line: "My Nameiss is Vargshadee! What's youriss..."

Brangira- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: Young Teen Age: 30 Line: "Brother let me go with you this time! I want to see you and Rajill fight in action!"

Salvanbrose- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: English British Age: Line: "S-Son! NNOOO!!....Arggggggg You Murders....MUST DIE!!!"

Ledailah- Role: Part Main Sex: Female Accent: Sweet Age: 28 Line: "Oh sweet heart? What happened you look like you've been run over?"

Darsar- Role: Part Main Sex: Female Accent: Ghostly Age: 39 Line: "Ummm...So he is the New
Project...His nothing what I was thinking..."

Tacklegull- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: Smart Age:19 Line: "I think this is a bad idea...but...fine I'm with you every way! Let destroy theses Evil Lords shall we?"

Gentleman- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: English French Age: 19 Line: "TEH! OLD MAN! YOU THINK PUTTING ME AGAINST A WONDERLING LIKE HIM IS GOING TO GET OFF EASY THINK AGAIN!!!"

Mr. Heart- Role: Extra Sex: Male Accent: Dull Age: 35 Line: "Class meet the new Student...UnBarkus...of coarse everyone here knows his father is Savior of Almarua"

Mr. Krido- Role: Extra Sex: Male Accent: Hyper Age: 36 Line: "Hello Class! Oh Mr. UnHeart I can see you have new Student today..UnBarkus am I right?"

Albertotle- Role: Extra Sex: Male Accent: Creepy Age: 28 Line: "M-My Lord Uloyce your back...I'm just doing th-the program check now sir!"

-IMPORTANT EXTRAS-

BlackHatGuy- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: Snarling Age: 15-30 Line: (Monster like Human Growls, Snarls and Screams)

WonderLander- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: Human Age: 15-35 Line: (Human Growls, Snarls and Screams)

Ravenus- Role: Part Main Sex: Male Accent: Bird Age: Unknown Line: (Caw Sounds)

Extra villains Voices- Role: Extra Sex: Male Accent: Creepy Age: Unknown Line: "So...Your the Savior I've been hearing about...and you must be Project 2? Hmmm?"

Extra Monster Voices- Role: Sex: Male Extra Accent: Monster Age: Unknown Line: (Monster like
Snarls, growls and screams)

VOICE AUDITION
To audition for a role in SPARKS OF A SAVIOR Season 1 the Radio/Audio drama, please email to [email protected] or [email protected]

Name: (First Name & Last Name)

Character Role:

Character Line Voice Sample: (mp3 or wav format)

E-mail:

If you can make cool Sound effects you can join as a Sound Effect Designer as well just send us a sample of your work.
P.S Send the Samples as soon as you can.