Thread: VS. FREESTYLES: post them here

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks

VS. FREESTYLES: post them here

witch one of you guys can rap..?off the top of your head that is. if you can, start dropping lyrics here. VS. some one else's lyrics, and people vote for the winner.
    1= NO stealing lyrics from actual rappers.
    2=DONT sit there and think of lyrics for an hour. I will be able to tell most likely.
    3=NO mom/dad bashing.
    4=THIS IS just for fun. dont be saying dumb stuff like ''I'll shoot you, blah blah'', this isnt www.gangstaonline.net or some BS.lol

I'll start some lines for fun, anyone come against it if you want.

yes, my name is STYX INSANITY/a few posts but sh**, u can tell i like profanity/yeah, il hang with this website like its my family/i'll outspit the next fight, so come hang with me/im kinda weird, but hey its ok im teenage/i aint american, i dont sleep with a steamed gauge/an i like lotsa music, that includes greenday/sometimes i keep a greenpage, rollup and have me a greenday/an thats if im havin a mean day/an when i get the mic i make the stage a mean stage/
    and dependin on the month's day, with my girl, i let the cream spray/

lol. im really groggy right now, so go ahead and laugh..

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    You sure this thread would work? If this gets out of hand, the mods may close it. If you think about it, dissing someone goes against the rules of flaming and therefore you know what happens after that occurs.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    now that you say it, i dont think it will work at all, this is an anime site. i was tired when i made this,lol and I didnt intend for anyone to diss each other either. lol, mods you might as well close this now!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    They only close it when they either notice it or you send them a pm.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.