Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Waiting...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting...

Okay I dont think alot of people have heard about this movie yet because it is an indie comedy that hasn't gotten a whole lot of buzz so far.

That said I went to see it last night and I think it was definately one of the funniest movies ever. First off they already have a great comedic cast in Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook. Then they just take off from there. It was a non-stop laugh riot. It didnt hurt that I worked in a restaurant for over 2 years so I know about all the extra crap that goes on behind the scenes and they hit just about everyone of them on the head, in an over-exaggerating kind of way though. I was just really impressed with this movie and I highly recommend it especially with the lack of decent comedies we've had out this year.

Anyone else see it yet? Or even interested? And dont base your opinion around reviews because they're mostly just bullshit when it comes to comedies anyway.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Waiting...

I've seen the previews for this movie and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I've got friends that work in restaurants and I work in a bar right alongside a kitchen so it certainly has that deeper "Yeah, that's true" type of comedy to it. I may just go see it tonight. Word.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Oct 10, 2005 at 10:40 AM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard of the film. A couple of my buds went to see it. All I heard were great things. I am certainly interested in seeing it. Especially since, as Delerium put it quite accurately, there have been no good comedies out this year!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to work in a resturaunt so i bet seeing this film would probably be a religious experience for me. I might go check it out sometime this week...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Another bonus we got is an upcoming Ryan Reynolds movie titled Just Friends with a formerly fat Ryan Reynolds trying to get in the pants of a high school flame. It looks hilarious. Honestly I think Ryan Reynolds may be the next big comedian or maybe just a Sean William Scott type with a little less annoying and a little more sarcasm, either way he needs more roles.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i saw the poster for that movie not too long ago, that fat suit looks great on him.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

That movie looks hilarious!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Yeah i saw the poster for that movie not too long ago, that fat suit looks great on him.
    He looks like the son of God help me Jiminy Glick.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast