Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: walk a mile...........

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

walk a mile...........

ive been thinking alot about the whole saying, "if you want to critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes." and im thinking why would you want to be in someone elses shoes i mean size?? but anyway why DO people critisize other people, like they have to have something wrong with them? does it make them feel GOOD about themselves?? why do they, or more specifically WE do it?? I dont fully understand some of the reasons why people do it so, help me out will ya'??

lol this ones what i heard from a friend, "before you critisize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes becuase then you can critisize them all you want becuase your a mile away and you got their effin shoes."

I thought that was funny....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that people critisize others, to make themselves feel .... better than that person.. prehaps their jealous or Dislike a person for some reason unknown. I don't like to critisize other's for who they are...
    WEll... am i right? hmm....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    i dont know if your right or not but it sure does seem that way with most people

judging.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is good to be criticized, because it might make you a better person.

But one thing is important, you should be able to accept criticism whether you like it or not, and it's your responsibility to filter other people's criticism and decide what to listen to.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    YUp, i agree pyoro. I love critisizim... but i don't like to critize others.. just a personal preference.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    criticism is not always negative. let's give it a scenario

perhaps a friend of yours like to wear sandals, but lately there's a serial killer running around in the area. so would you tell him not to wear his sandals?? because you advices = criticism

yeah i know that sounded weird, but hey what the heck

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    What's sandals got to do with a serial killer o.O` u confuse me beyond words.....
    Lol, j.k..... umm i think i get what ur talkking about.

Newbie goten277 may be famous one day goten277 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In my personal opinion we all criticize another person for one of two reasons or both. The first reason is that we may see the things that we do wrong in the other person so we will say something to down not realizing that we are really talking about our selves. This pretty much falls under talking about some one to make you feel better. The second reason I believe is jealosy we see what other people have and that we are not hte ones with those things so we try to make it seem that whatever it is that we do have is ten time better. It go from something materialistic to something emotional. It pretty much falls into the how come he or she has that and I don't

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast