Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Contest Celebration

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper Contest Celebration

ok u got my attention,
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Sweet, I'll try my hand at this contest
    tanks for such a great opportunity!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never considered myself very good at drawing, but i'm in this, all by hand and all my own! I'm gonna make this my VERY BEST and i will not let you guys down! I just hope i have a shot at winning lol, doubt i'll be anywhere near close though.... lmao. One question, what do you mean by "must have the EAO Legend in it"?

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    I've never considered myself very good at drawing, but i'm in this, all by hand and all my own! I'm gonna make this my VERY BEST and i will not let you guys down! I just hope i have a shot at winning lol, doubt i'll be anywhere near close though.... lmao. One question, what do you mean by "must have the EAO Legend in it"?
    To answer again...
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Since the whole point of this contest is to conmemorate EAO's birthdate any of the words "EAO", "Everything Anime Online", "AnimeOnline.net", Anime Online", ... must be present in the wallpaper...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't want to be first but since you opened the contest to general walls here I go.

Two wall papers:
    Traditions
    The Future EAO

I created the images of the Geishas. Yes they are original works of art I made just for EAO. I have been working on them on and off since 06-21-2005 when Cybergig1 reopened the Mascot Contest (and never followed up with details). I had missed the deadline of the earlier contest and since there were so many complaints about the entries being uncolored I thought I would make a complete work of art for it.

The finished PNG's:
    Ao - front
    Ao - back veiw
    Ao - front2

I had considered several options but decided that perhaps EAO could use it's very own apprentice Geisha.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Arrianna; Sep 13, 2005 at 07:56 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    To answer again...
    sorry about that GallComp, i guess i must have passed over that post by mistake, my bad man, really sorry 'bout that.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by jaderabbit; Sep 14, 2005 at 10:28 AM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Omnifarious may be famous one day Omnifarious may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmm perhaps i will make one een though u banned my soopermuseâ„¢ account, but i dont hold a grude, thats why i made this account, its the only sub division of soopermuseâ„¢, inc that sounds cool.

anyhow im not sure how to go about it, i havent made any graphics in a while, hmm what anime images to include...

i will see

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast