Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Gallery

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Wallpaper Gallery

I can only imagine how much more work it would make for you guys, so I don't expect it to pass, but it's just a thought. AnimeOnline is getting bigger and bigger with every passing day. As of right now the Anime Wallpapers gallery is up to 92 pages. That's a lot to sift through to find an older wallpaper. A gallery categorized by "anime series" and "original" would be helpful so that the older wallpapers still reach the eyes of the newbs. Looking for a particular wall would also become A LOT easier.

~Just a thought.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper Gallery

thats why their is a search function, a sort by popularity and date of submission option, and the random image at the side.

Although, sorting the gallery is a sound Idea

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    thats why their is a search function, a sort by popularity and date of submission option, and the random image at the side.

Although, sorting the gallery is a sound Idea
    here's one reason why the current search won't work:

wallers and artists tend to get creative with their titles thus having nothing to do with anime's name at all

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    here's one reason why the current search won't work:

wallers and artists tend to get creative with their titles thus having nothing to do with anime's name at all
    the search goes through the discriptions as well.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Either way, none of the options currently in place make it easy enough. A lot of people don't put anything of any importance what so ever in the description box; myself included.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yes aceman, I know that too but Zariff have basically said what I wanted to

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Now that I thinka bout it, a seperate galery for "begginer" wallpapers would be nice to. And yes, I'm a begginer, so mine would go as well. That way the peopl who really put time and effort in will be seperated from those of us who just throw something together to get a wall up.

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Wallpaper Gallery

how do i post the imegis to my gallery

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast