Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: wallpapers

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry wallpapers

i've been seeing a lotof copied wallpapers recently. i mean in general online. there's been a lot going on here but still, come on ppl. if you cant make a wall learn how to or just don't. dont go around stealing from others. a few that are copied off some one else were the recent Jo and Sei walls(i mean hell, you can even see the lisence and copy right things on the bottom and side of the two). they can be found on the official website at www.burstangels.com

but not only here but many other sites have been putting up walls that ppl say they made but its clearly from someone else.

seriously ppl. fess up and stop stealing others wall.
    Last edited by linx88; Aug 21, 2005 at 09:39 AM.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: wallpapers

i agree u make ur own u keep ur own dont go around stealin it proves what ur doing is elegal i guess

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

if you have ANY proof I eoulw like to see it till then don't start pointing fingers. For all you know they could go by another name on another site like I do

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

agree wit kat... if you don't like it give it a 1 and say that "i think u ripped it, if u didn't and can prove it's ur wallpaper i will change my rating" If they prove it's there just change ur ratings. It settle things easier and make life a lil easier.
    Pls many people are new and don't read the rules before uploading into the gallery... bair wit those people >.<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    if you have ANY proof I eoulw like to see it till then don't start pointing fingers. For all you know they could go by another name on another site like I do
    *cough*Tano-Kun*cough* I know for sure those were stolen because I know the person that made 2 of those walls...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

*cough*Tano-Kun*cough* I know for sure those were stolen because I know the person that made 2 of those walls...
    Please post a link to the person's site in which they have the wall hosted and the link to the wall here.... but make sure that the 2 people are different. send the info to a mod and im sure that person will be dealt with.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I'm already going to PM a mod about it

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha, the things people do to get attention. It's just a quick way to a ban, but that requires proof and good reson to accuse. At least give credit where credit is due, and don't make simple cheap modifications to other people's walls.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast