Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

Quote Originally Posted by Lurka
    Gee, thanks.
    You'll make a lot of friends.
    Well, if you are talking about the gallery going community, then you should learn to deal with it. Stop leeching and start contributing.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey i just tried and uploaded one of my art drawings and a few pics of me is there anyway if i sent more that you guys could make me a member so i can view mine?

I'm also not sure if they went through from photobucket so if someone could please tell me that would be awesome!
    Last edited by Eriadd; Nov 08, 2005 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Double posting is bad.
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Newbie animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

I have posted images into my gallery.....but I can't view any of the pictures in my gallery........ does anyone know how to fix this problem........ thx
    [/CENTER]

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedka
    First of all, we the staff expecialy Cybergig, said that this site is to be a forum site first and NOT a wallpaper gallery. Therefore, all activities will be focused on the forums first.
    Second, there is another way to access the gallery and that is to post in the forums (which we want our members to do in the first place). If people want a quick and easy way out to access the gallery, then they might NOT be a good candidate for AO. It's simple as that.
    If you spent a few hours doing a wallpaper and submit it, don't you want access to the gallery? Posting is a quick, few minutes or less activitiy.
    Not when you ut the min at 500 it not. ive been oting for 3 days and i dont even have 100 posts yet.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this rule is quite good, all these freackin leechers tryin to take our hard work and effort....
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Its wrong to punish everyone becuse of the few peole who leech. Not everyone is a leech.

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a good rule 0.o I know like 30 people who came here to steal Anime Pictures >.> I know my post count is low because I kinda got addicted to about 10 mmorps... at once... again... but now I'm back to be another active member ^_^. anyways, its better to have people who like to talk about stuff together than have people who just want to come and use what other people made.
    I like cheese!

Newbie l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni may be famous one day l2urouni's Avatar
    Thanks

its also a way to find out who are actually actively involved in the forum. eao survives because of the participation of its community members so it isn't exactly unfair to only allow its members to have certain privileges. the question is are you willing to support this community or are you simply in here to leech?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast