Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

Those looking to get access to the gallery PM gig I am taking a break from the site for a few days

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say this is a good rule and for people who actually try to improve themselves should be rewarded. If you really think about it anyone can draw it just takes practice rather than just sitting around saying i can't draw trust me i sucked at drawing but then i spent a bunch of time just drawing and i got good. It's to damn easy to become a member then just say why can't i access. The reason being behind this you have to work to get rewarded right like say for example you get a job then your reward for working is money to go spend on what you want right! Well it's the same here so there really should be no discussion over this topic i can understand the complaints of people who do contribute to this site but those who just become a member and complain well keep doing so but it's not going to do anything! Just respect the ao staff and stop complaining and work so you can see those pics if you need to see them so badly!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Its wrong to punish everyone becuse of the few peole who leech. Not everyone is a leech.
    If you look at our total membership, and then look at those who actually post in the forum or submit things for the gallery, you'll notice that most members are leechers.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm, looking at how things are going, this just might work to make things better. Too bad the forum was reseted or else I'd be an old timer mostly lurker thought from the past. I'm no lurker now since I've got an average of 2-3 per day I think....since I last checked...which means I'll have access to the gallery in...*calculates*...around 133 days......that is kinda long....but it'll be worth it to see nice walls again even if I rarely took a peek at them once or twice a month.

So congrats on this little system and hope it helps to keep this place from going bankrupt cause I don't want it to leave any time soon, cause its my first home on the net and I keep coming back no matter what XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

All members older then one year on this site will be added in you can PM gig about this. I am working on those that have uploaded to the gallery

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangels36
    I'd say this is a good rule and for people who actually try to improve themselves should be rewarded. If you really think about it anyone can draw it just takes practice rather than just sitting around saying i can't draw trust me i sucked at drawing but then i spent a bunch of time just drawing and i got good. It's to damn easy to become a member then just say why can't i access. The reason being behind this you have to work to get rewarded right like say for example you get a job then your reward for working is money to go spend on what you want right! Well it's the same here so there really should be no discussion over this topic i can understand the complaints of people who do contribute to this site but those who just become a member and complain well keep doing so but it's not going to do anything! Just respect the ao staff and stop complaining and work so you can see those pics if you need to see them so badly!

to compare it to a job was a bad idea. I have a job, and i get paid, Someone posts a pic and in turn sould be able to see the posts for is and any other they make. (wich you can do while not a cunumity member as i have posted desktop shots and can see the replyes to them) But to give full access to the hole galery is not.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    If you look at our total membership, and then look at those who actually post in the forum or submit things for the gallery, you'll notice that most members are leechers.
    then i amend it. its not right to punish the few for what everyone else is doing.

Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

Comunity member access denied to anyone that PMs me today and now on. I am tired of all the "I uploaded my desktop dose that count" stuff so you will have to reach community member by posting sorry

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11