Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members only

Quote Originally Posted by neoguar
    When did AO turn into a fascist community? What is the point of the artists uploading their work if only the artists can see it? Thank god for Deviant Art.

Which doesn't allow anime walls, if memory serves me.

The question you should be asking is "when was AO ever anything BUT a fascist community?" Everything that is done here is done solely for the amusement Cybergig1.

Anyone who thinks this site is a democracy is delusional.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, last I learned this was www.animeonline.net, and not www.artistsheaven.net

While we do have a gallery here, that's not what the website circulates around. That's why there are places such as DeviantArt. And I'm not speaking for the admins, or the staff for that matter, merely what I observe here myself.

Plus, coming on the forums to bitch won't solve anything. I realize that you present to us a problem for some of the artists here, but really, think about it, how is anyone supposed to sympathize with you, when you present yourself in such an unfashionable way.

As for the Community Member addition, I personally don't have a problem. I first joined the website when the Community Member Status was in place, although it just prohibited me from looking at the gallery submissions in full size. But, I'm for the Community Member status, and I don't really think it's that big of a deal anyway.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Nov 05, 2005 at 06:37 PM.

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, there are not that many leechers as far as I've seen. But then again, I don't mind about the new rules and such. I hardly download anything anyways.

Ciao.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan

The question you should be asking is "when was AO ever anything BUT a fascist community?" Everything that is done here is done solely for the amusement Cybergig1.

That's so true for many anime sites. T_T

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan

This post is screenshot worthy, and so it shall be.

And as stated a million times previous, people who are not artists can still view the art, you just need to be an active member of the site for a period of time.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    And as stated a million times previous, people who are not artists can still view the art, you just need to be an active member of the site for a period of time.
    It's really a small price to pay, i still find it funny that someone would actually complain about it.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I suck at making wallpapers . And I don't have a scanner so i'm left out .

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast