Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members only

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    I suck at making wallpapers . And I don't have a scanner so i'm left out .
    Why would you be 'left out'?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members only

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    OK I have noticed a few uploading dexktop screenshots BUZZZZZZ!!! Wrong those don't count Only Fanart couts as a valid upload.

But what if our desktop screenshot shows we have a Lord Katsuhito Original doesn't that earn us points!? J/K LOL.

I don't know is it really that hard to be an active member here without posting a load of crap? Personally I think it is a great idea, if you aren't contributing to the site you shouldn't be allowed to use one of it's best features, plus this almost forces a lecher to be active in the forum or try and design a somewhat decent wallpaper, that way they will have a appreciation for how hard the normal up loaders work on them. God knows I am still not finished with my first wallpaper (after like a month) and people like jaderabbit, Arrianna, and even LK seems to be able to spit them out like candy. Mad props!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

Personaly i dont think thats fair to let people who have skill at drawing a way to get the gallery. I dont have any skill yet to get to the gallery i have to post 500 time yet some one who dose can just walk in and make one pic with no posts can get in with just one click.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Personaly i dont think thats fair to let people who have skill at drawing a way to get the gallery. I dont have any skill yet to get to the gallery i have to post 500 time yet some one who dose can just walk in and make one pic with no posts can get in with just one click.
    Well we feel that if you're submitting your artwork to the gallery you should have the right to view your own work, as well as the comments about it. Also, being able to comment on other's work.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

You dont have to be a comunity member to view coments on anything you submit all you have to do to view it is go to the my photos and chick on one to it and all the coments about it

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

You can always dish out some $$$ seems Gig and LK will be taking *cough* bribes *cough*...excuse me... money for site upkeep (which information should be posted about soon).

Newbie hitokirijaywho may be famous one day hitokirijaywho may be famous one day hitokirijaywho's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members only

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ishamael
    Or by uploading "anything" to the gallery do you mean pictures of yourself or even desktop screenshots?

Qoute: LK:

Yes as long as you contributied to the site thats fine besides with posts

Qoute: LK: NOTICE!! Desktop screenshots and Member photos do not count as valid uploads. If you have uploaded anything in the past to the wallpaper gallery you can PM me to get access to the gallery. Otherwise stop PMing me with " I just uploaded a screenshot of my desktop" Thank you ~Lord Katsuhito

<Laugh> i love you Lk. (^_~)

HitokiriJaywho
    Long time Lurker, first time poster, Stoopid noob wallpaper leecher.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how you feel samurai i'm getting a new scanner soon though cause my old died like an old man!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast