Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

Newbie Phandora may be famous one day Phandora may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    great so it just leaves all the people who cant draw for sh** out in the cold
    Come on, no need to feel angry. There're many people you can't draw/make wallpapers like a true artist. No none expect you to be a pro (mine sucks, so what?)
    Sorry for the off topic ^^;

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Personaly i dont think thats fair to let people who have skill at drawing a way to get the gallery. I dont have any skill yet to get to the gallery i have to post 500 time yet some one who dose can just walk in and make one pic with no posts can get in with just one click.
    Personaly I think it is fair to those that have skill. With people like some members on this site I will lable LEACHERS download the walls a few hundered at a time just to keep them and not contribute to posting to AO.

then there are the Eveil ones I call Rippers. These tew faced people steal the walls off a site and post them somewhere else and say they made them just to get popular or access to some site feture.

To keep that from happening here I think it is fair to the artists that we protect their copyright to their work and protect AO from leachers and rippers.

Those that upload say Desktop screenshots to the gallery think "Oh WOW this will get me access to the gallery!" Think again. its easy to take a screen cap of your desktop because all you have to do is print screen and paste it into a photo program. and upload Simple if you design your own walls give me links and I will add you in

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Kind of harsh though for us old memebers. I had just recently gotten near member status after 3 years (I'm slow and I'm more a journal person) then the site went down last year kinda leaving me hanging in the air. So, naturally I moved to another art website and forum. I still come back here out of loyalty..it was my first art website but my main forum posts aren't spent here though I still post some of my art. The wallpapers are indeed something I enjoy viewing but I haven't been sticking around for that...shouldn't artists who post their drawings count as well?

Newbie animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

Ok, I understand about not wanting leechers to come in and just download wallpapers..... but I had 10 images in my gallery and just uploaded 3 images....why dont they show up in my gallery?

die leechers!!!!!
    Last edited by animefanforever; Nov 07, 2005 at 05:41 PM.

Newbie Maulkin82 may be famous one day Maulkin82 may be famous one day Maulkin82's Avatar
    Thanks

I get the same thing animefan, I assume its just because those images are in the members only section so you can't see them in your own gallery either.

On the other hand I can view the scan galleries but not the wallpapers so who knows
    There is no good, there is no bad, Just perspective and opinion.
    ---Squall (FFVIII)
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    ---William James

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

a change in this policy Members that have been here for one year from the day the board was restarted till December You will be added to community member status if you haven't already been added by posting

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Guys, guys. Try 4chan. You'll find tons of happiness there.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by white_shadow
    Guys, guys. Try 4chan. You'll find tons of happiness there.
    Happiness and the end of humanity as we know it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast