Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members Only

Quote Originally Posted by white_shadow
    Guys, guys. Try 4chan. You'll find tons of happiness there.
    4chan.... -shudders-

Newbie Lurka may be famous one day Lurka may be famous one day Lurka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gee, thanks.
    You'll make a lot of friends.

Newbie TYF00N may be famous one day TYF00N may be famous one day TYF00N's Avatar
    Thanks

ive sended a wallpaper once ( a year ago).... does that count or do i have to send a new one?

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Personaly I think it is fair to those that have skill. With people like some members on this site I will lable LEACHERS download the walls a few hundered at a time just to keep them and not contribute to posting to AO.

then there are the Eveil ones I call Rippers. These tew faced people steal the walls off a site and post them somewhere else and say they made them just to get popular or access to some site feture.

To keep that from happening here I think it is fair to the artists that we protect their copyright to their work and protect AO from leachers and rippers.

Those that upload say Desktop screenshots to the gallery think "Oh WOW this will get me access to the gallery!" Think again. its easy to take a screen cap of your desktop because all you have to do is print screen and paste it into a photo program. and upload Simple if you design your own walls give me links and I will add you in

I never said anything about the people with skill, i said those withput them

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by white_shadow
    Guys, guys. Try 4chan. You'll find tons of happiness there.

whats 4chan?

ss
    sssss

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, we the staff expecialy Cybergig, said that this site is to be a forum site first and NOT a wallpaper gallery. Therefore, all activities will be focused on the forums first.
    Second, there is another way to access the gallery and that is to post in the forums (which we want our members to do in the first place). If people want a quick and easy way out to access the gallery, then they might NOT be a good candidate for AO. It's simple as that.
    If you spent a few hours doing a wallpaper and submit it, don't you want access to the gallery? Posting is a quick, few minutes or less activitiy.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crenshaw
    I'm one of thouse who cant make a decent wallpaper... and I dont wanna flod the site with crappy walls just to view and download you other guys superb walls.... I'm heart broken
    So practice. My first few walls were pitiful. Fortunatly we have some great artists here who are always willing to help out. Give it a try, have some fun, learn something new!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie hitokirijaywho may be famous one day hitokirijaywho may be famous one day hitokirijaywho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Cummunity Members only

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    What is wrong with people changing policies? Considering he's one of the people in charge here, I'd say he has every right to.
    I never said there was anything wrong with changing policies, i also didn't say that
    making the wallpaper section for community members was a bad thing either.
    bandwidth is expensive, i'm surprised they haven't made a donations button for paypal yet. My only statement was that i loved Lk, poor guy stepped into it with his one quick reply then got hammered on pm's afterwards with leechers trying to get access by doing the quick and dirty job without putting in any effort. Yes i found it a little humorous as i saw it comming like a mac truck. and no i don't have a problem with Lk putting a banner up on the front page asking for the leecher noobs to not pester him, i understand where he comes from when your just trying to do your thing and you get murdered on annoying dumb things (i used to be a regular poster on Usenet anime groups until i too got butchered by noobs bothering me for dumb things while i was trying to spend my precious little time on reading threads and posting)

HitokiriJaywho
    Second time Poster, long time lurker, stoopid noob leecher.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast