Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Walmart, Payless, Target, etc...

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Walmart, Payless, Target, etc...

well i don't know about those shops specifically but i know what you mean, it's the same over here in england with tescos, luckily most of my stuff is m&s. though i never understood the laughing bit.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Most likely I believe that target and walmart are great places to shop, though I believe Walmart is becomming some what of a monopoly, they already own the video game market, they outbeat Gamestop in terms of profit(however I feel that gamestop is little better, I like specialized stores), if anything, I make fun of people who shop at Abercrombie and Finch, and Tommy Hilfiger because I can get good fabrics and nice material at Target without just paying for a label, cuz basically thats all you are buying at the mall, just the brand name, why the **** would I pay 40 dollars for a shirt, just because it has some guys logo or brand on it. Come on, everyone knows that shirts and pants are made cheap and they overprice them to make a profit, I say **** everybody and just do what you want, cuz in the end, it is they who are paying more than you. You save money, while they waste it.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not bad to shop at these stores in my opinion it's helps the econmy eiter way. just don't over do it.. u don't need a walmart credit card >_> prehaps a sam card though ^_^ !!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

sure it helps the economy but why are you paying such a high price just to have a label on a shirt, why pay more when you can find a very nice shirt that can last you a long time at a lower price store.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    What store is that, Mei?

I bet its on Queen St. West.
    IT IS! Queen West ate my soul.

Not everyone who wears designer clothes is a snobby consumer whore. Like me... so don't be hating. Plus if you're lucky you'll find designer jeans that should be $70 bucks but because there was one little design flaw in the stitchings in one area they were selling for $10 bucks.

Now to quote my favorite snobby consumer whore person:

From Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Cordelia : "I don't buy stuff cause its more expensive, but because it costs more."
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Mei, do you remember Kresgy's (I dunno if it was spelt that way or not). I remember this huge store on my old street. First it was a Kresgy's (which is even worse then a Walmart/Target) very crappy cheap stuff to be sold, then a Le Cheateu (lame cheap clothing store which has now turned into a store where fruity club kids/gay guys would buy their clothes), then a BiWay (which Mei already mentioned, another shitty store) and now its an art store. I sorta miss BiWay though, I used to buy Pogs there all the time.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I used to buy Pogs there all the time.
    Oh no, please don't bring up pogs. Your taking me back way too far with that....

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong with these stores. I go to target every week. And whatever I can't find in target I go to walmart. Everything is cheaper. And i'm always looking to save a buck or five.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast