Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: War with china

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War with china

bad mood, this is a great place to blow off steam.

and we would still kick stupid chinese @$$ if we went to war (nothin against chinese pplz). our tech is the best as far as war goes.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

o.- wow. Chinese are not stupid. Chinese can build things much faster and then us. They have the motivation, the troops, and the technology. Other countrys would help china, its not alone.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

plus, u have to think of who attacks first? who provoked the other to declare war?

becoz in this world, the UN looks to support the "right" or the victim.......so in actual fact, the entire asian continent along with Russia with they are willing, could start a super world war against the west. If Europeans which i know the UK will follow US blindly......well who's gonna come off worst if super weapons come into it?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol japan will have a robot army ready to attack

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember reading an article where a Chinese military high commander wants to attack the US in the future and that Chinese people living outside China will not be harm. I say he's was on something when he said that.

China isn't interested in a war, they want money. They don't have the military capibilities to attack a country like the US yet. China doesn't even have a carrier. China has the population and soldiers but not the technologies yet.

As for China-Japan alliance, highly unlikely until Japan officially apologize for what they did to the Chinese in WW2 and admit that what they did was wrong. Until that, China will always hold a grudge to the Japanese.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

japan's tech is based mostly on entertainment, they have no military b/c we take that role for them.

and we have the superweapons, the BIG E carriers and the super airplanes.

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    We do not have 4X the nukes as anyother country. Nukes arent as powerful as you think, they can wipe out half a city, a city at most, if that. You cant wipe out the entire east. Russia has more nukes, and they are more powerful. America has less then russia, but are more advanced. China has a small quantity of nukes, but there still powerful.
    I'm sorry but Nukes have a huge effect. If the actual bomb itself doesn't get you the toxins that it spreads will get you and even the kids you don't have yet. The fact that people in Hiroshima are still affected today years after should have taught us that.

Thanks

exactly, glad to know i have a supporter 2thumbs:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast