Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: War with china

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War with china

I dont think the thing going on in the middle east has something to do with China... although it can be something they r not telling to the public... but I highly doubt it.... and yeah... China in a couple of decades will be a solid world power... I read an article about it.... as for the war thing..... I dont think China would go to war with the US, for what I know... the US depends more on that oil than China....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

and no amount of soldiers can compensate for a horrible difference in technology. we will never get knocked off our place as teh strongest b/c we have so many new ways to kill pplz.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    bad mood, this is a great place to blow off steam.

and we would still kick stupid chinese @$$ if we went to war (nothin against chinese pplz). our tech is the best as far as war goes.
    tech is not everything man, remember the vietman war. USA had avanced tech, did we win? no why? because the vitcom were smart asses. I doubt if the USA people will agree to go to with China? chances are pretty slim.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the chinese don't have teh advantage of forests for cover. all they have is a billion pplz that we can nuke

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I highly doubt China and the U.S will ever come to blows:

#1) Both countries have nuclear capabilities. It doesn't matter who has how many troops, or better technology. A war such as China vs. USA would not be some simple skirmish, it would be a full out war because there would be so much at stake. The US would have no qualms about firing a nuke in such a case, and China would probably be ready to fire a nuke right back. And they wouldn't fire just one nuke....

#2) China does not have the necessary supplies for a long battle to actually "win" anything. Even right now, China is slowly working its way to starvation. It has a huge population, with agricultural areas being destroyed to make housing for the growing population. There is no way it would be able to sustain a long battle.

Also, China relies HEAVILY on imports from other countries. During a war, trade would be disrupted, and China would just crumble.

#3) As someone said before, America is entangled over in the Middle-East and can't afford to have another war on their hands. They wouldn't want to have a long battle, aaaand they'd just nuke China. Plain and simple.

There is very little chance of any 'huge' wars ever happening, simply because of nuclear missiles. Any land that would be captured would have huge amounts of radiation because the other side would not accept a loss, making it inhabitable.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Chubz nos what hes talking about, so i agree with him. But dont act like 1 nuke can destroy and entire country. It destroys part of a city, with american missiles. The Russians are the only country that made nukes that can take out an entire Metro area, let alone just a city. China made powerful ones to, but i dont know if they have the technology to launch them. Most likely they would fire it from artillery. Other countrys would help china, and countrys will help america. Japan is mostly for entertainment, and i respect that. Becuase there not interested in fighting or war, there aiming towards peace. Countrys could learn from them. But Japan has the capability of producing advanced military technology, if given the proper motivation.

Thanks

chubz does have a point, and NO ONE was insiuating that a nuke could take out a country. we said nukes were POWERFUL! there is a huge difference tghere mellow.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Well all you would need are several well placed nukes and you could pretty much incapacite a country (depending on its size). I mean, if people knew that nuclear bombs were flying overhead, entire cities would become madhouses, with everyone trying to run away (the government would say "stay in your houses"...but no one would listen because they know that they would be toast no matter what...whether inside or out). Everyone would be running for their lives, doing whatever it would take to escape.

Like....look at New Orleans. They were hit by a hurricane, and the place turned into a gongshow. Militias started being formed, who would shoot at the police, and the innocent had nowhere to run too. And that was just a hurricane....so picture a nuke going off. The government was unable to get in their in time to actually help out until it was far too late. They would NOT risk their lives for civilians in a nuclear war, or risk getting radiation posioning....which means civilians would go nuts.

As for Japan, the reason they don't build military technology is because after the war in 1945, the surrender treaty strictly forbade them from re-arming themselves. They are allowed their own small military, for "just in case" scenarios, but they can't make new weapons or technology, or other such things. Plus, Japan and China aren't very close to one another because Japan continuously invaded China in the late 1800's up to the mid 1900's. They don't have a great relationship hehe

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast