Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: War with china

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War with china

Ok..first off, none of you will probably be fighting this war and most of you don't know what you are talking about.

If you think that we will win because of our tech, then you are wrong. In the last 15 years China has been the biggest pincher of western military and civilan tech in the world. Just to turn around and supply it to other unfriendly nations.

Plus the nuke capablity today is much greater then the half city to city size impact, the yeal and coverage of a nuke would blanket an whole region depending on the amount of warheads its payload is. But then you have to worry about the fallout, that will come to doorstep in days.

As for troops, I am speaking from experiance on this, when you have to take us sailors off of the ship to fight a ground war in another country because you don't have enough troops to start with, you will not win a war with an organized, well trained and equiped army. We would have to fight defencive for most of the war hoping the pacific would protect us.

I have done a tour in afganastan and two in iraq (sea/land), war sucks and if you think its so great that idea will change when you see someone get killed or you die yourself. So until then talk about what you know and not some thing you learned on a video game.

Petty Officer Third Class US Navy
    Martinez (SW/AW)
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont no wheather kinetic is taking my side or not. But i guess hes right since he put a long paragraph

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

U.S. and china arent getting in a war...In fact, China's agreed to use it's position to help ease nuclear tensions with North Korea and Iran. They arent looking for war.

YEAH!

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

They arent, but will go to war if necessary. If pressured, they will retaliate.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

No the us and china are not going to war in the forseeable future, but that does not meen that china is not doing mock-up and wargame with the US and GB in mind. Even though we are economicaly bound does not allow us to lower our gaurd. If war does come for China and the West, I soppose that neither side will be able to do much after it is over.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Thanks

Ok hold on. So your saying that japan has no military defence? If after ww2 america told japan that they are not allowed to have an army or military thats ****ed up. How are they supposed to defend themselves when, suppose a country attacks them with no warning. theyll just have to take a hit? No this is what i hate. You cant tell another country that they cant have a military. Oooo this is what i mean. America thinks it can just tell everyother country what to do. I dont care who won the war thats just bullshit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Ok hold on. So your saying that japan has no military defence? If after ww2 america told japan that they are not allowed to have an army or military thats ****ed up. How are they supposed to defend themselves when, suppose a country attacks them with no warning. theyll just have to take a hit? No this is what i hate. You cant tell another country that they cant have a military. Oooo this is what i mean. America thinks it can just tell everyother country what to do. I dont care who won the war thats just bullshit.
    Calm down and take a breath.....better. That may have been correct in the past, but it is no-longer in effect now. That agreement was only for fifty years witch is now up, so Japan can now have a standing army, if they so chose. But they tend to lean more to economics then war now-a-days, and having an army is expencive, it is just cheaper to have the US have bases and troops there to protect them. But if you have been watching the news, when N.Korea launched those missiles Japan was talking about a first strike against them due to the fact that the missiles flew over Japanese air-space.

Thanks

Good im glad to here that. See japan is looking toward peace, but will launch missiles if nessicary. BTW japan has nuclear weapons right?

All they need to do is build a partical cannon that reflects sun light on a focus point on earth. They have the money and technology, just lacks the motivation

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast