Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: War and your opinion

Newbie Fate may be famous one day Fate may be famous one day Fate's Avatar
    Thanks

War and your opinion

War has been mans solution for problems across time, seeing the plane wrong things about it man seems to find justice in it. i personaly agree with war, i don't believe all wars are just but its hard to put a smiley face on killing other people. I am going to be an officer in the marine corps. and i want to try and do my part in bringing balance in the world and if that means killing people then so be it. i just want to here you opinion on the matter.
    Peace is what you make of it.

Death before Dishonor
    Never Dis-Loyal
    Brothers Till the End

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK.. I have nothing to say of the topic. But I will say about your signature, the rules are clear, only one image is allowed and the max size allowed is 450x115. Remove one of your images and make the remaining below the maximun size....

Newbie Fate may be famous one day Fate may be famous one day Fate's Avatar
    Thanks
    eh sorry man... i tend not to read the rules lol, i usually just wait for the mod to yell at me and yah did so ill change it
    Peace is what you make of it.

Death before Dishonor
    Never Dis-Loyal
    Brothers Till the End

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS WAR THAT OIL. I MYSELF CANT SAY WITHOUT THE PROPER FACTS BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO NOT SUPPORT THE TROOPS. ME FROM AMERICA I SUPPORT MY TROOPS. i wont try to stop the war.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    War may be useful in only a few situations I would think, such as wiping out those that would want war, haha. And just because you're fighting in a war doesn't mean that you want it so those that would fight against those that use war as a way of controlling things aren't going to become like them.

Overall though war is a terrible thing, unfortunately I do believe that it will always exist as long as their is some being that is capable of fighting.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe it is possible to have a just war and an unjust war.

Unjust- attacking someone for reasons of power, revenge, or hate.
    Just-defense of yourself, your family, your beliefs, and your soverienty (right to self rule).

Unjust War-where both sides are fighting for the reasons above.
    Just War-where one side is defending themselves for the reasons above.

IMHO

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't belive in war. But if you're gonna kill someone, do it for a VERY GOOD reason.
    "Buena suerte, la vas a necesitar"

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    War is inevitable. People live for themselves and their own ideals. The some people live for others ideals. There are so many countries in the world and so much conflict, war is impossible to avoid for any long length of time. We usually get a few years of peace then jump right back into a foreign problem again. Thats how it is, its a balance. I dont think this world could exist without the conflict. Its unfortunate and heart-breaking, but still true.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast