Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: War and your opinion

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS WAR THAT OIL. I MYSELF CANT SAY WITHOUT THE PROPER FACTS BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO NOT SUPPORT THE TROOPS. ME FROM AMERICA I SUPPORT MY TROOPS. i wont try to stop the war.

Ummm...I think we all hear can read so may I suggest that you like not shout...with capitalize letter...makes you look like such a attention whore...sorry no offense...I find it annoying that's all.

Anyways, as for wars...if necassary then I dont see a reason...however I do somewhat disagree with whatever Bush is doing...other then try to find mass distructive weapons...and yea...I could really careless. As for our troops, sure I support them and all...but hey its part of their job descriptions.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Newbie Fate may be famous one day Fate may be famous one day Fate's Avatar
    Thanks
    war can make or break a country...... like america with WWII. do you think we would be where we were if we had lost that war, or not had such a big influence in it? i mean there are bad things in war but there are also good things.
    Peace is what you make of it.

Death before Dishonor
    Never Dis-Loyal
    Brothers Till the End

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    as long as we have weapons and armies, war will never end. Military is not there to sit and look pretty, it's there to fight. Call it security, call it self-defense, there's still that little demon inside us that just wants to cruise around and kill something. War, as stated, is inevitable, fighting is a natural human function. I only find war stupid when you're just trying to take over your neighbor. War with the mind set of no mercy afterwards is wrong. Because if you let those who recieved no mercy to wallow and sit, they can grow into a maddened monster even worse than you were to them.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    as long as we have weapons and armies, war will never end. Military is not there to sit and look pretty, it's there to fight. Call it security, call it self-defense, there's still that little demon inside us that just wants to cruise around and kill something. War, as stated, is inevitable, fighting is a natural human function. I only find war stupid when you're just trying to take over your neighbor. War with the mind set of no mercy afterwards is wrong. Because if you let those who recieved no mercy to wallow and sit, they can grow into a maddened monster even worse than you were to them.
    I believe that was called WWII.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think wars are necesaary at times. WWII is probably the greatest examples because Nazi Germany wanted to take over the world and plus they were committing genocide by killing all the Jewish people. Nations were trying to stop Hitler from taking over the world and the only way was to fight back and kill him. It doesnt matter if people are trying to denfend themselves or take control of others war will always be around.
    Last edited by Ragn0r0x; Mar 21, 2005 at 10:48 PM.

Newbie Fate may be famous one day Fate may be famous one day Fate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I think wars are necesaary at times. WWII is probably the greatest examples because Nazi Germany wanted to take over the world and plus they were committing genocide by killing all the Jewish people. Nations were trying to stop Hitler from taking over the world and the only way was to fight back and kill him. It doesnt matter if people are trying to denfend themselves or take control of others war will always be around.
    not to mention the japanese trying to take over the pacific and almost all of asia.... war at times is the only choice. it really depends on the person to say if the war is just or not... because everybody has there opinions even if they are stupid.
    Last edited by Fate; Mar 22, 2005 at 05:22 AM.
    Peace is what you make of it.

Death before Dishonor
    Never Dis-Loyal
    Brothers Till the End

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I believe that was called WWII.
    I was hoping someone would get the hint. I don't blame germany though, I blame everyone else. Funny how america tries to stop communism, when they co-assisted one of the most powerful ones in history. Let's just hope we don't make the same mistakes ever again.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Conflict doesn't have to lead to war. Our lives are built on conflicts and problems. It is how we learn.

The people in the fight learn what war means but the people the war is about often do not.

It depends on how you define war though. It isn't a subject that will draw any conclusion that is worth noting honestly. Each of our opinions will different somewhat.

If you want an opinion on war, watch Hero or Wings of Honimanise{sp}. Both have different messages on what war is, both outlined and stated well enough for most people to understand and can be said both are valid.

Social wars don't bring balance. So I have to disagree with Delerium. But in the case of animals/insects, the often battle in masses for survival based on resources. Then again, it all sounds the same.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast