Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: waterworld

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: waterworld

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    ok never went that far. but then again i have always had a higher iq than most of the people I know.
    hey! no... i was little and my logic was, why live if i dont have gills?! so i guess i wasnt stupid, just incredibly morbid!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

stupidity is the basis of morbidity. and no you werent morbid if you want to see morbid i should introduce you to a few people i know.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    stupidity is the basis of morbidity. and no you werent morbid if you want to see morbid i should introduce you to a few people i know.
    i disagree... often morbidity is a basis for genius... look at poe...but thats off the subject so... uh.... the people had the coolest costumes in waterworld!!

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

What if that ever happend?.. Could the world really fill with that much water?. I thought that movie had some prity funny parts.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    i disagree... often morbidity is a basis for genius... look at poe...but thats off the subject so... uh.... the people had the coolest costumes in waterworld!!
    Poe wasn't morbid, poe was tragic. Both his wife and daughter died of TB while he lived on, along with a host of other bad mojo in his life. I would also state that if poe had lived a perfectly happy life he still would have gone on to great things, just not his dark poetry and prose we've come to know. Tragedy did not make poe a genius, he was an intelligent person to begin with.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WaNaBeFaNgIrL
    What if that ever happend?.. Could the world really fill with that much water?. I thought that movie had some prity funny parts.
    It would require the earth to cool significantly. The reason we have mountains and oceans is because of tectonic activities and plate drift. If the plates stopped moving and volcanos ceased forming eventually the highplaces would level out and the low ones fill up till we had a water world.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin
    Poe wasn't morbid, poe was tragic. Both his wife and daughter died of TB while he lived on, along with a host of other bad mojo in his life. I would also state that if poe had lived a perfectly happy life he still would have gone on to great things, just not his dark poetry and prose we've come to know. Tragedy did not make poe a genius, he was an intelligent person to begin with.
    i still think poe was morbid... to the least extent his obsession with death... and his wife was also his 13-year-old cousin. i am inclined to believe that the tragedy in Poes life was indeed the foundation for his genius, if not the entire reason. i always wondered how any food/plants could have survived in waterworld... i mean, what happened to seaweed? why didnt they all make sushi!! and sashimi!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    why didnt they all make sushi!! and sashimi!!
    Because that would have made sense. You wouldn't want to break their standard of being utterly rediculous would you? lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast