Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The way of a Warrior!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

The way of a Warrior!

Hello Honored members of AO,

I have a few quick and simple questions, so I will get right to it. Here they are:

1) What do you think, in your opinion, should be the ways of a warrior? I mean, what qualities/abilities should he/she should possess, and what types of principles should he/she hold on to, in order to be called as a true warrior?

2) If you could be a warrior, whom would you be? And, why?

Express your thoughts!

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The way of a Warrior!

The ways of the warrior are truth, justice, honour and a really good dinner xD. Qualitys should include an unbreakable will to succed. To put others lifes and well being before their own and have a very high staminar. Also be able to fight for what is right and to be able to protect those who have been wronged but never seek revenge. Never holds a gruge. Should hold on to the belief that no matter what the odds one can do what ever he/she wishes. That truth and justice will prevail over evil. And be a good roll model
    As for you other question no idea
    Yes first to answer this thread
    Last edited by HibikiLink; Feb 16, 2006 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

uuhhmmm qualities:
    - honor
    - courage
    - that will always fight to the end
    - some kind of wisdom
    - if he/she is going to be a warrior ovbiously taht knows how to fight
    - helps other ppl without expecting a reward...
    - heart
    I think thats basically it

and for the second one: I would like to be like Alexander the Great(a macedonian king) or Julious Cesar(roman emperor) probably they did some bad things... but as warriors and estrategists were awesome
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Thinking superficially.....A warrior wud have great fighting skills, an able leader, and very trained in the mind.....In other words, a fighting machine!

But it depends on the perception...... A warrior generally means someone who is adept in battle. Whether it be physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual is a different thing.

A warrior physically? Maybe someone like a soldier, or even the police, or firefighters.... To my eyes they are warriors, fighting to save/ protect other people.

Emotionally? Someone who not only keeps his own emotions controlled, but can relate to other people's as well......reminds me of a monk

Spritually.....someone who has faith in his religion and is willing to fight for it, and to follow it thoroughly and with no doubt.

2) I would want to be a monk!!! HEhe XD Basically, theyre trained in all aspects, and theyre great fighters too!
    Last edited by bassdudez; Feb 17, 2006 at 02:36 AM.
    Kastelic's creation

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Well im going to answer the questions backwards because i can so there

2) i would be a samurai as they are the most honourable of warriors and they are always at one with the environment that they are in

1) the hero should be honourable, calm, fearless basically like a samurai

Oh also the hero should only use fighting as the last option
    Last edited by swordfish3; Feb 17, 2006 at 08:29 AM.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

The warrior I want to be ... let's see
    Honorable, fearless, blend in with the background and hard times, calm, motivated, kinda lacking sense of humor (well no one's perfect), physically, mentally and spiritually fit

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

a warrior needs a war doesn't he/she?mybe the best warrior is one that doesn't fight but only protects?Or mybe the best why of fighting is never fighting in the frist place?Or mybe we are all warriors in one why or another?

As for me i would only protect cuz my abillities should never be missused, and if they are what have i became but the thing i'm trying to protect people from in the frist place.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Warrior: One who is engaged in or experienced in battle.

So, obviously a warrior should have decent skills in combat. But does a warrior have principles that are good/bad? Why do we have warriors in the first place? Because we cause wars. But aren't wars bad? So, in that case, warriors, the people that engage in wars, are in themselves, bad. They listen and relate to their commanders, to their friends as to what to fight for. Right, wrong, its all a mater of opinion.

Warriors should have faith in what they are fighting for, good or bad, because it is what they believe in. If they believe what they are fighting for is right, and just, and they have honor in what they do, then that is all they need, it is what makes them good warriors (plus the battle experience of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Count
    As for me i would only protect cuz my abillities should never be missused, and if they are what have i became but the thing i'm trying to protect people from in the frist place.

I completely agree, why be the instigator, there is no need to start wars, they just bring misery and pain. If everyone protects, there is no one to fight.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast