Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Waz up peeps i'm here!!!!!!

Newbie darkangel05 may be famous one day darkangel05 may be famous one day darkangel05's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Waz up peeps i'm here!!!!!!

Hi i'm a 15 year old with nothing to do this summer and i'm in love with anime!!!!
    But i'm so broke i can barely buy anything that i like such as mangas...ect...ect
    Love to talk to people about anything (like music!!!!!)
    This is my boyfriend. He can't live without me.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well since nobody else will respond, Welcome to AO!!! Enjoy your stay. If you need any help just ask an admin/mod
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO
    enjoy your stay
    *bow*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Dark Angel, nice to have you with us Ah I remember when I wasn't working that buying anime and manga was very very hard... It was such torture when I would pass by stores that stocked this stuff and that I couldn't get anything ^^;; You have my pity But yeah, see you around and have fun ^^
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey buddy! Welcome to AO...and since no one has said it yet...EAT CHEETOS!!! Drink milk!!! lol. See you later at the library (maybe)! have fun! and your welcome for me introducing you to the forums...lol! ciao!
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    y helo thar
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi welcome to our home EAO have fun and enjoy your stay, by the way who's the guy in the pic.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    shishormaru; inuyasha's brother (not sure if correct spelling)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast