Thread: Wazzup?

Newbie Humanoid typhoon may be famous one day Humanoid typhoon may be famous one day Humanoid typhoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Wazzup?

Hey, how's it going?
    I live in Northern Illinois, and I live for anime. Some of my favs are trigun, inuyasha, blue gender, ghost in the shell, rouroni kenshin, cowboy bebop, and FLCL, to name a few.
    I collect swords, knives, and weapons in general.
    I listen to Rammstein, Blink-182, Linkin Park, Pink Floyd, Green Day, the Beatles, Black Sabbath, Mettalica, Panthera, and a few other classic rock/heavy metal/punk bands.
    At the time of this posting, I am 17, have a mohawk, peirced eyebrow/ earlobes/ cartalige/ tongue/ and lip. I am saving up for a tattoo.
    Despite the fact that I have an apearance that would give your grandparnts a heart-attack, I enjoy reading extensivly, and have a high I.Q.

Feel free to holla' back.
    One ring to rule them all,
    One ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all,
    And in the darkness bind them

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wazzup?

Well then stranger, welcome to this little place called AO and feel free to explore your new domaine of existance within our community. But be sure to limit yourself to the rules that lurk about here and there for your own security as its fun to see people last longer than their shadows when things go bad. Thought everyone here are fun to discuss with about anime and such so you'll feel like a fish in the pond.

Take Care and Till We Meet Again...oh and PM me if you ever have a question or feel like PMing for the fun of it XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO and have a nice day
    I love my girlfriend.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Have Fun.

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: Wazzup?

I hope you enjoy yourself here at animeonline.
    I don't know what soccerery dug you up."laughs Rick as he throws of his school uniform revealing his team outfit.His cheeks and forhead begin to glow and upon his face appears the markings of the lightforce."But when I am through with you your going to wish you stayed dead."