Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We have come to terms

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Big O

Cast in the name of god ye not guilty. Does anyone what to talk about Big O.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, I kinda wanna talk about Big O.... since it was one of the very first that got me into the action (and neatly drawn) genre of animes. I love the story, and the all the megaduces, and the action, when it really gets going... I remember it showed up on Adult Swim again, but I never really watched it off of CN. A friend of mine owned the whole series, and well, you get addicted if you see the episodes in order. I guess that happens if you like an anime @_@ I guess it an awesome series until a point, then there's barely any action and all talk ~ I think it would be cool if they made a game outta Big O
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie LinnaMi may be famous one day LinnaMi may be famous one day LinnaMi's Avatar
    Where ever there are people to love and people who love in return..
    Thanks
    Aw man!
    I love Big O but I completely forgot about it.
    Who elso loves Big O?
    ^_^
    "To be something your not is like lying to those who you are true to- So be
    who you are and you'll find those who are unusually true are now true- As are you."
    -Linna Mi

Linna Mi-"I am the only friend i have, as you are the only friend you have."
    Rober Chan- "It does not have to be that way!"
    Linna Mi- "Doesn't it?"
    Rober Chan- "No."
    Linna Mi- "How would you know?!"
    Rober Chan- "Because I love you, d***it!"

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Big O is definately entertaining, but to me it's one of those shows....that i'd never really get motivated enough to go out and buy, but whenever it's on tv i'll watch it.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    My brother has all 26 episodes on DVD. Big O was one of the shows were even if you didn't like it you wanted to see how it would end. Although I reallly enjoyed watching it.

Thanks
    We have come to terms. Paradine City a city with no memories. What is up with that tomato thing any way? The story line of Big O gets kind of confusing toward the end. Like when Gabriel (the guy in the pin stripe suit) is in the megaduse and it flys up toward the sky and crashes in to what looks like a metal ceiling.

Newbie Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess most of the answers are in the last two episodes, as big as anime answers ever get though.

SPOILER WARNING !!!!
    The megadeus basically rejected Alan Gabriel like Big Fau rejected Rosewater in that one episode (sorry don't feel like looking it up right now, will post which episode soon though)
    END SPOILER

In the Last two episodes the answers lie, if we feel like moving this over to spoilers, I may feel like answering more.

F.H. if an anime gets confusing its actually doing its job...it is cooler not to saysomething directly than it is to say it blatantly

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If your going to give something away WARN ABOUT POTENTIAL SPOILERS. Edited previous post and added spoiler warnings.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast