Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We need new mods, here. Seriously.

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks

We need new mods, here. Seriously.

Has anyone noticed that mods close interesting topics, yet leave trite and retarded posts that go on for 20 pages untouched? What the hell is up with that?

Now granted, I'm sure that THIS will get closed, too, but I was curious to see what you all thought (though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that).
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I certainly hope that you're not pointing toward a certain thread that has to do with thinking...hmmm??

But perhaps you should have never resigned from your post?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Interested in becoming one again?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not going to close this because although I'm not really interested in anyone's opinion, it is good to gauge the general feelings of the membership. To paraphrase a quote from Starship Troopers: I'm here until I die or Gig finds someone better.

I am, though, going to move this topic to the feedback area. People might not take the idea seriously if it's in the Plush Room.

*old-timer voice* This reminds me of the Great Newbie Uprising of July '02...

And Ty, you probably should've just taken this up with Gig by PM or e-mail. Adding or subtracting moderators is ultimately his decision anyway.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    *old-timer voice* This reminds me of the Great Newbie Uprising of July '02...
    oh do me more about this uprising...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    July...the black month on the old community's calender

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    Has anyone noticed that mods close interesting topics, yet leave trite and retarded posts that go on for 20 pages untouched? What the hell is up with that?

Now granted, I'm sure that THIS will get closed, too, but I was curious to see what you all thought (though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that).
    Heheh....seems like you got some guts bringing up such a topic...but nontheless..very interesting...but anyway...i think that the moderators are fine just who they are...they can be very harsh at times...(pardon me if ive offended any mods or admins..) but hey...they seem to get the job done right do they not?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    but hey...they seem to get the job done right do they not?
    Well from reading his post you could conclude he doesn't think so.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast