Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We need new mods, here. Seriously.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    but I really don't think adding new mods would help at all...the only true solution to tych's problem is firing of mods not hiring new ones. Because as long as the mods are still here they can still close any thread and tych will still not be happy

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since I know who do you want/ask to be replaced, let me have this clear. Insulting people from other countries and those who don't have the same political opinion than you are not interesting topics... Also like it or not this is not the old AO/EA/AW community, this was started from scratch (the old community moved to AnimeTalk) so everyone here is the same, there is no seniority or veteran status....

Any staff related issues should be handled by Gig, Dan or Spiderweb. So this is closed....

Edit: Actually I take that back, this should be closed by any of the administrators not me....

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the mods are doing a good job. only complaint i would have is how often topics are moved from one forum to another - although that's not really the mods fault.. more the members fault for starting threads in the wrong forum.

The end is important in all things.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, this is actually a Healthy topic to discuss, and it would be a shame if some low-life lamer noob comes along and ruins it.

What makes a good forum is its its content, and its membership. The mods job is to watch over the forums on a day to day basis, and handle any problems that arise, With out the mods, there would be chaos, and IMO, I think that the mods do an excellent job, and I don't want to see any of them go. Sure, I've had a few of my own threads closed for one reason or another, but you just take that in stride and learn from it.

While, as I've stated, don't want to see any of the present mods go, I wouldn't mind seeing some new blood in the moderator group.

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Correct, we do need mods to control the forum.

But if the mods get too strict and cocky, I'm the one that gets mad. We are closing too many threads, and they ask for respect too much. Come on, make this forum a welcoming place, be friendly!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naota
    Correct, we do need mods to control the forum.

But if the mods get too strict and cocky, I'm the one that gets mad. We are closing too many threads, and they ask for respect too much. Come on, make this forum a welcoming place, be friendly!
    What forum are you talking about, show me a thread where any of the moderators ask for respect. You should think before posting an opinion, dont try to look cool by posting garbage like this one....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2