Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: We should podcast

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: We should podcast

It sounds intersting and fun to do. It'll def spice up the site.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I think it could be something fun for us all to do and kinda put the members in a place that they can feel like they know the staff better (and fear my moods) lol ^_-

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

So it's broadcast over the web, but it's interactive as in we can talk over it in real time with microphones? That would be pretty beneficial in that there could be "meetings" and such. Not to mention the thought of the Seele meetings with Gendo in Eva keep coming to mind.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Not to mention the thought of the Seele meetings with Gendo in Eva keep coming to mind.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure Zui Quan would love those types of meetings, considering how big an eva fan he is

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

well we'll have to work out those things. Actually its not "live" what you do is record it like a taped show and I have this cool program which lets me add all the music fade ins and whatnot and then it converts the whole thing to mp3. I then upload it and can put it up on itunes to download from the site and basically itunes works to help get it out to more people.

We'll have to come up with some ways to get it in for all of us. As it'd be easy for just me but I dont wanna do it alone at least not all the time thats kinda boring. I mean I practiced last night and it was fun but you know. Now to have it bounce back and fourth and we talk in realtime we could use something like "Ventrillo" my gaming clan uses that for gaming. If we could maybe get LK to set that up on the server (guess you'd have to talk to Dan) we could try that, however it of course is a program that you dont really all talk at once or it can sound funny as you hear it all at once. We'd have to practice not interupting often. hmm my only thing is I dont really "know" if that program I have would record whats going on in ventrillo. So if you guys want do some searching today and see if you can find other programs that let you do voice chat and specifically search for "how to podcast" and see if any of those sites have any info on doing what we're thinking about.
    worst case scenario we just all record our own tidbits you send me the file and I merge them all together. That would be easy as well.
    I am using a free program calls pod producer I believe was what its called. I can get the link for you when I get home tonight.

Thanks

alright you fockers help me find some progs! lol I've got plenty to do it myself but we need something we can do live chats so I can record us all!

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG Double posting.... Can someone call a moderator or something or should I report it...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I vote on bitchediting.

Sorry Gig, I don't know of any programs to do that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast