Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: We should podcast

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: We should podcast

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    I vote on bitchediting.
    That would be fun, but he made the rules so he can break them...

As for the programs, sorry bud I don't know anything about that, heck I don't even have a microphone ...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

use a gaming microphone its what I do lol ^_^; hey it works!

and yeah thats right I can even quintiple post bitch lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I searched around and I couldn't find anything, I just don't ****in' know enough about this stuff to make any properly termed searches.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

alright new idea, all those interested let me know, I'll send you the link to Pod producer and what we'll do is each do our own little segment and I can put them all together into one big weekly/bi weekly show. Just whatever we want to do. Let me know what you'd be interested in doing. I'm wanting to do just general anime/gaming and your welcome to do the same, do alternate takes on things we can just play around with ideas. Maybe multiple reviews on one show and such. Also I want to hit up cons I need one of those Griffon Mic's hehe and I can do onsite interviews. I may try to go to AWA saturday but dont know if I can. ahk

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

That sounds like a good idea. How long do you suppose each of our segments should be? The hardest thing would probably just be getting new material to talk about each week. This reminds me of the editorial we used to have.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds good to me. Lets get some idea on the materials and l'll join.

Thanks

well I would imagine anything you want. Try to keep it say 5-10 minutes maybe? just to start. Honestly some podcasts go from 20 to 60 minutes. As long as its entertaining people dont mind ya know? so I imagine if we all did 5-10 minute or so blocks it'd make one good long show. What you could do is just do fillers each week. Like review a new series or something or just a new disc that came out you know? or Sedka you could do manga bro cause I know you have a lot and could really give a lot of info on that!
    Then just do things as they come up but we'd always have reviews or something to fall back on when needs be always plenty to talk about! and we can talk to eachother and plan it out each week so that we can kinda make sure we dont double anything another is doing and whatnot. Or maybe have a special week where we tie it all in like say one series reviwe the manga, anime, and if it has games. Just stuff like that, really limitless possibilities

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't have to be all anime and manga right? Like I could go on about some anime, then towards the end I could say "also xxxx just hit theaters last week, and let me tell you my views on it" Things that would interest people in general are cool?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast