Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Weather

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

The Weather

i'm not sure if there already this type of post or something but o well, what do you think the prefct day looks like? i think it would be really hot, with the clouds covering the sun, and the wind blowing.....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the weather

Hmm.... well for me it would be overcast, not necessarily with dark clouds, and also have a nice breeze blowing.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well it would be at night and the moon is behind clowds and it makes the light blue. with a light wind. we had this tipe of weather the other day. it was awsome

IM BACK

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

umh... sunny hot, and a little wind. That would be sexy
    Play boy bunny sexcii sex my bunny hunny think pink! love hot guyz pink is sexyy crazyy

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, every type of weather, at all days, is beautiful and splendid in itself. Nature is lovely. Anyways, I will describe one type that I adore, but I love others, too.

At a beautiful rivery prairie with moonlight on top, and a beautiful girl in my arm, along with a touch of little breeze, blowing her beautiful long, straight hair. Woo! How romantic...!

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

that's sexcii
    Play boy bunny sexcii sex my bunny hunny think pink! love hot guyz pink is sexyy crazyy

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah overcast but dry its nice then also has anybody noticed how the air smells different at dusk rather than dawn ?
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

daybreak...

when one second it's sunny... the other cloudy...

... sunny and rainy come together to make...

a very clean day!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast