Thread: Web manga's

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Web manga's

Do you know of any web manga's and why do you think it so hard to find some or maybe it just me
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Are you refering to American web comics such as Mega Tokyo, or Penny Arcade? Or are you looking for real Japanese Doujinshi websites???

And Moving to Anime & Manga Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by serge2005
    Do you know of any web manga's and why do you think it so hard to find some or maybe it just me
    Um there's MegaTokyo and um there's MegaTokyo. Are you looking for actual manga or fanfics? I know of a fanfic site if that is what you mean. I think it's hard to find web manga's because not many people do it. I personally wouldn't make one unless it was copyrighted because I wouldn't want someone stealing my ideas just to make a profit on.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.