Thread: Web radio

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Web radio

Hey guess what. I've got a real crasy idea. I'll start a internet shoutcast radio. But first I need advise and tips. You know, the kind of tips that will allow me to not going in jail.

My radio will be playing Anime OST track or any anime related music. I will also add some game soundtrack. this will be able to listen by winamp or any music player allowed. Not MIRC!! It will also allow user to request song.

By doing this, I will also need to desing a website with some language brosing interface.
    Need some more info. But first, I need to get info, warning or anykind of tips for making it without law break.

Thanks in advance.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems you already have a site? the one in your sig? it seems that you won't be breaking any laws as long as you only broadcast foreign language music, and if you own the original CD. american music u might have to pay royalties to broadcast.

i'm also interested in this radio project of yours, can we talk about this on AIM?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Nah, The link on my sig is just a friend site. But I want to do the same as is.
    but before this I only wanted tips for me to do it. Like you just said,
    [QUOTE=Ensui] it seems that you won't be breaking any laws as long as you only broadcast foreign language music, and if you own the original CD. american music u might have to pay royalties to broadcast.
    QUOTE]
    Coming soon.........

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    all to say, you can run your own live radio in your computer.

You can put whatever music you want in a folder and play them all using winamp.

You need http://www.analogx.com/contents/down...rk/ssshout.htm