Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight loss

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Interesting topic.....
    I was wondering what is everyone's thoughts on anorexia and obesity in conjunction with this thread?

But otherwise, if you want to stay healthy, try to stay away from junk food but eat healthy and don't skip meals, eat vegetables(if not often at least once in a while), exercise(if not daily at least once a week, your body will thank you for it). When I type it here it sounds easy, but the process of doing it and being commited to staying healthy is hard. America has corrupted our minds making us think eating greasy foods, cheetos, and sweets are good things when they aren't. If you need more proof of how bad junk food can be, I suggest some of you watch the movie called "Supersize me".
    Last edited by False Truth; Dec 23, 2004 at 03:32 AM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    >.<;;; I dont want to say good bye to my mickey ds.......*cough*

I lost 20 pounds while eating greasy foods..but I worked out everyday for 30 minutes for about 2 months......then gained it back because I stopped working out.

So I think the lesson should be......This isnt a one time thing. You have to continue to work out in order to keep the weight off. Or else it comes back to bite you in the arse......

*rubs tooshie*
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Interesting topic.....
    I was wondering what is everyone's thoughts on anorexia and obesity in conjunction with this thread?

But otherwise, if you want to stay healthy, try to stay away from junk food but eat healthy and don't skip meals, eat vegetables(if not often at least once in a while), exercise(if not daily at least once a week, your body will thank you for it). When I type it here it sounds easy, but the process of doing it and being commited to staying healthy is hard. America has corrupted our minds making us think eating greasy foods, cheetos, and sweets are good things when they aren't. If you need more proof of how bad junk food can be, I suggest some of you watch the movie called "Supersize me".
    cheetos not a good thing........ (sways back and forth...BAm brain explodes)... I think they are... with cheese dip.... umm that calcuim
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Dec 23, 2004 at 10:40 AM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    For some apparent reason I gain only a little or lose little weight. My current weight is 165 and I have always been around that area. I want to lose some weight, but people who already look fine and still want to lose weight have a problem.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally i think losing weight is a bunch of shit. i'm 5' 7" or 5' 8" and i weigh 181. reason for this is becuz i have alot of muscle. i'm not fat or anything, just real strong. i especially hear it from girls. saying the need to lose weight and stuff when they look perfect the way they are. way too many chicks think they need to lose weight and i think of it as a crock of shit.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm 5'10 and 175.

And well my weight doesn't matter, it's the fat ratio that does. I'm at a healthy ratio so I wouldn't try losing weight. I just try and refrain from gaining any more. The only thing I'd want to do is develop a litle more muscle which would bring down the percentage of fat in my body.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it's not even that simple. Some people need more fat then others to be healthy. Alot of it depends on just what you do for a living etc. The key is at what weight are you, personally, the healthiest? I think most of us can tell when that is if we can just stop caring about the mirror or scale and just think about how we feel.

If you're healthy you will be more attractive no matter what your weight. And if your not healthy it doesn't matter how skinny you are it WILL show.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think all we're looking for is some love.

ever since people have been telling stories (and before the media was even an entity we could place blame upon *gasp!*) beautiful people have always been the ones to find true love and live happily ever after. I think that a lot of people beleive that if they lose some fat, people will like them more. Is this true? Yeah, it really kind of is. but it's really less of a 'friendship like' and more of a 'lust object like'.

And maybe you want to be a lust object. But i think most of us need a little of the 'friendship like' to be happy, and that's not what losing weight brings. So just try to keep that in mind the next time you think losing a pound will make you a happier person.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast